What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
I do not see Null having the social grace to able to pretend to be another person entirely. If Null got the level of backlash Lidl has received, he'd have a meltdown and out himself. I personally think he's using her to rile up the incels and A&H posters on the forum so he has an excuse to ban them. I'm sure they have a private Discord or DM chain they and other users Null likes where they talk to each other in.
I would hardly call anything either of those sock accounts say as social grace. It doesn't take much effort to sock up to defend your own position. Gaylord does it all the time and not all of his socks were found out. If he can do it null can do it. Hell even Ashley can do it. Many people here don't realize they're talking to her sock until someone who knows her more tells them. If she can do it he can too.

You fundamentally misunderstand what he's talking about 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'd explain but it's not my job to educate you and you could always navigate to the thread and follow the rest of the conversation
You fundamentally misunderstand what he's talking about 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd explain but it's not my job to educate you and you could always navigate to the thread and follow the rest of the conversation

You're a fucking idiot. Do you see a single document saying the case is closed and Greer is going to receive anything? Of course not, but even if you did you'd need an adult too read it to you, zoomie zoom.
The only reason you get ass pats is because you're the most verbose member of this KF survivors cope session.
Learn to read. That's all you losers have to do to not be the laughing stock of the banned and damned of KF 🙄
Ok pedofur

You can use software and edit it accordingly. Like this ebonics translator. I just type this in:

"Hello, my friend! How are you doing today?"

And it spits out:

"Yo! Hello, like, wow, mah nahzza! Peep this shit! Sup? doesahn' now?"

Hooray! Now I sound like a nigger.

For women, it has been joked about here:

Realistically, you would need an app whose AI takes a logical A to Z form of discourse and remove the cause and effect from it.
You just say stuff with the intent to push buttons but never arrive at the solution or even address why the problem even exists.
Basically this:
View attachment 67398

There, now you can speak like Lidl.
So this is how Ashley was doing it earlier.

Josh is reading some comic on MATI and there's some absurdist joke about Lesbians liking rubber bands. Josh gets so obsessed and distracted by this simple joke that he begins googling "Lesbians and rubber bands".

It's a fucking joke Josh keep your non-functioning dick in your pants. He's still trying to figure this out as I post this lol. Nth level oblivious.
He can try all he wants to find out the magical secrets of lesbian rubber bands but they will still never have sex with him, for he has a severe case of the fat.

Well, if Lidl is a real belgian and not american as "she" says, can't "she" just go out and take a picture of Manneken Pis or other belgian landmark, and tag it with some written paper saying something like "Lidl Drip @ KF moids bad btw" to prove "her" belgianess?

There's literally a square in Brussels called "Troon", named that way just for Didl to take such a picture there, obviously. Anyways, I've challenged Kiwis to go into Didl's DMs with some bullshit about Null written in either Flamish or French, to see if they can bait him into answering them quickly IRT without having to use Google Translate. No one has done that yet AFAIK.

There's literally a square in Brussels called "Troon", named that way just for Didl to take such a picture there, obviously. Anyways, I've challenged Kiwis to go into Didl's DMs with some bullshit about Null written in either Flamish or French, to see if they can bait him into answering them quickly IRT without having to use Google Translate. No one has done that yet AFAIK.
Rare decent post from gays.

Josh claims he will shut down The Last Bastion of Free Speech™ if Russell Greer wins (which isn't certain) because he will be incapable of taking on all the legal battles which would only commence after he refuses to comply with legitimate DMCA requests.
Screenshot_20240920_215405_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240920_215418_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240920_215451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Keep in mind that literally nothing will change whether he wins or loses. Josh chooses to engage in these pricey legal endeavors.

Last edited:
Back