What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Guy makes a bait thread to use as an obvious vehicle to call out Null on the Shotacon. Jamus Actimus asks for proof the guy says he will get it when Null gives the guy the red strike and puts the thread in spergatory.
csam1.png

csam2.png

csam3.png

csam4.png

Lol "What the cartoon CP Josh admitted to looking at? THAT DOESN'T COUNT ASSHOLE!!!" I love that were in this twilight zone where Shota is wrong when any cow views it but A-OK for Null to do.
csam5.png

"KILL YOURSELF" :story:

How is Turkey Tom a cuck? Have his gf grown tired of him and fucking other men on the side?
Turkey Tom is just a fellow weird looking dude into weird internet stuff by Null's estimation. Tom doesn't deserve the Millions of dollars or the GF or the cars he deserves to be stuck talking to insane deadend weirdos like Josh all day.

It's simple jealousy and especially after Tom disarmed Josh's last sperg out at him so well Josh is probably going to just try throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Expect another Channing Creager situation over some girl saying Tom raped her due to being blocked or something equally as silly that Josh will eat right up.

1726940085469.png
Two things:
1) This is really stupid for Josh to say when he has, at the very least, looked at CSAM as a moderator leading to banning people who post it. Like how people in law enforcement have seen CSAM as a result investigating pedophiles. They're not actively looking for it, but they see it as a result of what they do. I'm certain there are a lot of people who moderate websites (like X, for instance) who have to ban users for posting CSAM and the moderators, unfortunately, have to see it on a regular basis.
2) Josh has a fetish for 2D catboys. He has admitted this. If he is saying he has never looked at CSAM, he is implicitly putting himself in the "drawings are not real" camp.

Shotacon is just drawn CP, and the artists do have to know how real CP looks like to make it "realistic".
Beyond that, your brain doesn't know the difference either. Your brain rewires itself and adjusts accordingly, just like it would if you were introducing addictive drugs to your body. Kids can get hooked on drawings just as easily as they can get hooked on centerfolds. Most likely why Josh couldn't get it up when he was having sex with a real woman, even one who was into his vore fetish. Watching Hentai when he was younger has damaged him irreparably.

View attachment 67608
Two things:
1) This is really stupid for Josh to say when he has, at the very least, looked at CSAM as a moderator leading to banning people who post it. Like how people in law enforcement have seen CSAM as a result investigating pedophiles. They're not actively looking for it, but they see it as a result of what they do. I'm certain there are a lot of people who moderate websites (like X, for instance) who have to ban users for posting CSAM and the moderators, unfortunately, have to see it on a regular basis.
2) Josh has a fetish for 2D catboys. He has admitted this. If he is saying he has never looked at CSAM, he is implicitly putting himself in the "drawings are not real" camp.
I really don't believe the whole "I just grew out of it" thing either. It's just like his "gay phase". The way Josh talks about his gay phase it's like it was him just being a sexually confused teen but when you look back at stuff he says on MATI he mentions his mother taking him to a gay pride parade at 9 putting the idea that this was just "A phase" in question. Six years is a long phase.

I really don't believe the whole "I just grew out of it" thing either. It's just like his "gay phase". The way Josh talks about his gay phase it's like it was him just being a sexually confused teen but when you look back at stuff he says on MATI he mentions his mother taking him to a gay pride parade at 9 putting the idea that this was just "A phase" in question. Six years is a long phase.
"It's just a phase mom!"
-Joshua Connor Moon
Remoteshoveupbutt.png

Reason: Aka slobbermutt null IQ
I still wonder if Josh was groomed by a pedophile online when he was younger and that's how he got started down that path in the first place. Guess we'll never know
Yes! I actually don't think Josh is a pedophile, but I think he was for a time, exclusively attracted to men who themselves were pedophiles, and he was being an edge lord to impress them.

Like if you look at Josh's history with women too he clearly isn't attracted to women and he talks about being attracted to lesbians and tomboys. However he does have this weird possessiveness around women like he's a insecure boyfriend. It seems like it happens with any woman he gets close with TBH. I get the feeling he really likes female attention a lot but I don't know if I can really say that Josh likes or is attracted to women.

At one point on blockland he says he's not attracted to any of the girls in his class. Like none of them Josh? When I was that age I probably would have made a pass at a hat rack with a wig on it.

Back