What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
lidl drip 1.png
lidl drip 2.png
Lidl Drip is under official moid protection.

That really isn't hard to do if it were true. But I disagree, they post pretty similarly.
I do not see Null having the social grace to able to pretend to be another person entirely. If Null got the level of backlash Lidl has received, he'd have a meltdown and out himself. I personally think he's using her to rile up the incels and A&H posters on the forum so he has an excuse to ban them. I'm sure they have a private Discord or DM chain they and other users Null likes where they talk to each other in.

I think that lidl is a troon. He were pushing hard at me for flirting with the 18 year old and one of the main culprits for spreading the word for how illegal that is. It just doesn't strike me as womanly to be THAT aggressive.

I think that lidl is a troon. He were pushing hard at me for flirting with the 18 year old and one of the main culprits for spreading the word for how illegal that is. It just doesn't strike me as womanly to be THAT aggressive.
You're a faggot, so you wouldn't anything about woman.
5906018-3140f048491951954e4f16e9ff763d8b.jpg

Speaking of troons did you see this fricking weirdo trying to get Null's attention today?
non1.png

non2.png

Lol wtf?

Speaking of troons did you see this fricking weirdo trying to get Null's attention today?
View attachment 67305
View attachment 67306
Lol wtf?
No, but that's a weird cope. I agree that bodybuilders with almost zero fat on their body looks gay af. Men have for centuries lifted heavy shit, and somehow. That's gay. I get that it's hard to do shit the old way, but you can actually go to the gym and not turn into a looksmaxing faggot.

Are all of KF infiltrated with body positivity people now? "Health at every size, yaaas queen!".
But then again, the founder is a blob vaguely reminding of a male. Because all the fat makes produce more estrogen.

Back