What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
tjhukeydsuited.PNG

Uhh, while Teddy Feaser may possess those qualities...your boy, JOSHY, possesses even BIGGER amounts of that same motif, PizzaPoppa

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
It's so fucking joever for Josh in the greer case and he seems weirdly accepting of it if still chimping out over it.

He's so fucked in the head and paranoid he thinks the judge and the lawyers all have it out for him personally.

THEY HATE ME, THEY HATE MY WEBSITE A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
View attachment 58986
Poor Joselyn, everyone wants a bite of her donos.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
All Josh has to do is remove the content and personally apologize to Mr. Greer. It's really all he asked for. Greer didn't want to proverbially pants Josh in the court of law and make him look like a chump. Josh forced his hand. No one is forcing Josh to pay Hardin tens of thousands of dollars and using up the "war chest" he largely implied would be for going after Liz-Fong Jones.
Russell greer.png

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Any of you have a copy of the conversation Jewsh and Zoom had on Discord? It wasn't on a show or anything, just a VC. Starts off with them bickering about some Wings of Redemption shit, eventually comes around to Josh saying some wild take about standing by his freeze peach lolicon stance.
Asking for a friend

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshyitwaffle.png
I'm not tech savvy enough to know if the broom is actually saying something, or just trying to bluff. However, my take away is: The slush fund has been spunked, expect some grabblering. And a new bunch of internet volk for the broom to annoying and make a new bunch of enemies. joshy needs it. Rackets, Gunt, et al are just so passe.

Back