What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Edit: Josh clarifies that he had Hardin contact Barnes for some reason and Josh claims Barnes wasn't very professional. Josh also seems to threaten to file an ethics complaint against Barnes.
View attachment 58815
Such a Karen move for Josh to get his lawyer to file an ethics complaint for him as if that will actually do anything. He's just wasting everyone's time. Nick Rekieta literally wipes his ass all the ethics complaints he recieved.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
I have lost what little goodwill I have towards any of these people. Barnes is a fat asshole for defending Rekieta and even threatening legal action over what is essentially an internet spat. Nick is a drug addicted sperg who had drugs around his kids. Josh is Josh. Everybody should be killed.
These idiots should be disbarred,

I can't wait to see Niggermutt lose it all.
Absolute gold. Josh isn't dealing with the Jewish Hillbillies or some pissed off lolcow representing himself. He is dealing with the real McCoy.
What Jewish hillbillies?
Such a Karen move for Josh to get his lawyer to file an ethics complaint for him as if that will actually do anything. He's just wasting everyone's time. Nick Rekieta literally wipes his ass all the ethics complaints he recieved.
Forgive me, I don't keep up on this faggotry, but isn't Rekieta that barely functioning drunk JewTube lawyer that @Null likes to make fun of? He really should kill himself.
It's almost as if everything Josh touches, everything just doesn't work like his little fossil fueler
He should have never been put in charge of CWCki Forums.
This isn't against Nick, this is against Barnes
Watch out Ken, he'll be suing you next.

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
It's against Barnes, not Nick. Also, one of the few times I agree with Josh. WTF Barnes, threatening legal action because of 'lying' on the internet is such a stupid move.

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
What Jewish hillbillies?
Melinda Leigh Scott
Forgive me, I don't keep up on this faggotry, but isn't Rekieta that barely functioning drunk JewTube lawyer that @Null likes to make fun of?
And was found with drugs near his kids, plus having firearms in the open near them, don't forget that.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
This isn't against Nick, this is against Barnes
It's against Barnes, not Nick.
3euxk7.jpg

Last edited:

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Melinda Leigh Scott

And was found with drugs near his kids, plus having firearms in the open near them, don't forget that.
Tragic.
Lose his entire site?
Everything. The site, the podcast, the silver, whatever is left of the $150k fake Jewgold, the ability to rape kids. the luxury of sleeping indoors, his dreams of becoming Unabomber 2.0, he deserves to lose it all.

Long time ago I heard Digibro was homeless on the streets of Tulsa. This should be @Null's future.
I'll take not getting hit by a pointy brick any day.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 58862
Null seems to be realizing how delusional his plans for a swamp compound and private arsenal are, and went on a rant about how Google controls gun laws and if you support Google you want your entire family raped and set on fire. ...fire.
Why did it resolve to "you want your entire family set on fire and raped" for him if you support google, like bitch it's a better ass source than your shitty ass site Josh you fat nigger...

Edit - This shit never fucking ends with him goddamn... ...goddamn...

Double edit - Actually fuck it, let him keep on going

Back