What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
It's always the ones who preach most loudly against something that secretly enjoy it. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Seriously now, do you think Null would've been so secretive and private about his own life if he actually had the tradthot girlfriend and the tradcath family and was living the lie? If Null was walking the talk, he would parade his wife and kids everywhere for all to see. Null is hiding in the shadows because he's painfully ashamed of admitting that he is cheerleading for a lifestyle and chasing after an ideal that has nothing to do with him or how he actually lives his life. Null really needs to stop approaching real life as a series of goals he has to unlock to be a worthwhile person.

Null was asked about his favourite Halloween costume and he... couldn't think of any examples (couldn't get himself to fit into one, even if he tried). He said that he likes Halloween less because of the costumes and more because of the atmosphere, "I love fall". Closet goth detected.

And here he says that he saw Halloween decorations even in Odesa in Ukraine:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Seriously now, do you think Null would've been so secretive and private about his own life if he actually had the tradthot girlfriend and the tradcath family and was living the lie? If Null was walking the talk, he would parade his wife and kids everywhere for all to see. Null is hiding in the shadows because he's painfully ashamed of admitting that he is cheerleading for a lifestyle and chasing after an ideal that has nothing to do with him or how he actually lives his life. Null really needs to stop approaching real life as a series of goals he has to unlock to be a worthwhile person.

Null was asked about his favourite Halloween costume and he... couldn't think of any examples (couldn't get himself to fit into one, even if he tried). He said that he likes Halloween less because of the costumes and more because of the atmosphere, "I love fall". Closet goth detected.

And here he says that he saw Halloween decorations even in Odesa in Ukraine:

All those lies and not once did he take pictures of them before leaving for war? Bullshit!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
All those lies and not once did he take pictures of them before leaving for war? Bullshit!
Is there literally ANY public picture of Null in Ukraine? Any picture at all? At least we have that one single picture of the pigeons in Belgrade. @thefrogninja Do you know if Null has ever posted a picture of himself in Odesa or of literally anything suggesting he was actually anywhere in Ukraine?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
Is there literally ANY public picture of Null in Ukraine? Any picture at all? At least we have that one single picture of the pigeons in Belgrade. @thefrogninja Do you know if Null has ever posted a picture of himself in Odesa or of literally anything suggesting he was actually anywhere in Ukraine?
Have you considered just calling his grandpa in Florida and asking for him pretending to be someone else if you're this invested in the idea he's in America? He's a dumpy internet addicted incel who has no friends, it's not like you're trying to track down DB Cooper here.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Null is hiding in the shadows because he's painfully ashamed of admitting that he is cheerleading for a lifestyle and chasing after an ideal that has nothing to do with him or how he actually lives his life.

Meant that he and others like him use traditional values and hatred towards trannies, etc. as cover for their secret desires. It's a cliché, but became that way by so often being correct.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
20231008-061718.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I'm not sure where or when this picture was taken, but it matches the weight Josh was pushing up to (300 pounds) while stuffing his gullet in Ukraine.
jm-e1527175750863.png

edit: He's losing his hairline fast. Just look at that egghead.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Man, how does he still not get it? Clown gonna go back to Clown School and checking what he said wrong is embarrassing and at worst cringe as heck!
I don't understand how he hasn't reached some sort of acceptance of his position. Any bump in the road and he still spergs out like a child and stamps his feet yelling NOT FAIR. Even taking the most charitable interpretation of Null's situation it does not look good to be whining about who started what or who was more wronged.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 40411
"I unfucked an unnecesary feature that I previously fucked up"
WHAT A GUY!

I can't tell if the "You're welcome" is sarcastic or not

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I'm genuinely shocked (literally shaking rn) that this post doesn't have
1696900854621.png
6 million winner medals
1696900862777.png

1696900800146.png

It has some, because of fucking course, but still, I'm literally shaking rn.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion
Have you considered just calling his grandpa in Florida and asking for him pretending to be someone else if you're this invested in the idea he's in America? He's a dumpy internet addicted incel who has no friends, it's not like you're trying to track down DB Cooper here.
I don't know if we know his grandpa's contact info but I did a search for his mom and came up with this profile of a realtor in Pensacola, Florida that has two phone numbers. Interestingly she doesn't show up on the actual website for her real estate company (maybe this is because she was fired?)

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I don't know if we know his grandpa's contact info but I did a search for his mom and came up with this profile of a realtor in Pensacola, Florida that has two phone numbers. Interestingly she doesn't show up on the actual website for her real estate company (maybe this is because she was fired?)

That's all staledox. We already know his mom was working a realtor after having worked for years as a nurse to raise him, and that she lost her job due to harassment from Samuel Collingwood Smith. Null himself mentioned all this in the article he wrote back in 2016 about Gamergate:

My mother is a 40 year old woman who raised me by herself as a nurse. Her joints ache and her back hurts, which is why she is venturing into a new career. Her body is physically unable to deal with her laborious job anymore and needs a way out. During her tentative first steps into the competitive market of real estate, she is slammed by abusive, terrorizing emails from a man she has never met, heard of, or spoken to – simply because she is my mother, and the Witchfinder General, Samuel Collingwood Smith, finds her guilty of that most treacherous of sins: giving birth to me.

https://lolcow.news/2016/04/22/how-gamergate-terrorized-schools-to-silence-humorists/

Back