What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
What I find funniest about Jewsh's China-simping is that if he was given his way, and China destroyed the West and became the world's hegemonic power, Jewsh's dead gay nigger website would get absolutely shit on by China's censorship laws for all the shit those retards say on there. Jewsh would either have to roll over and take it like a bitch, or grow some balls and tell the most powerful country in the world to fuck off, and I think we all know what he'd do.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
People like Null romanticizing violence always imagine themselves as the one being violent, never as the one on the receiving end of violence.
Please consider putting yourself on the end of receiving some self-inflicted violence because you're by far the worst poster here and your obsessive seething about Null does get boring to read after awhile. Seriously you're half the reason this site sucks and won't amount to more than half a dozen losers circlejerking about how bad Null is.

I dont even consider you a real poster. I consider you on the same level as ChatGPT, except less interactive. But assuming that you are not a bot then I seriously recommend you to consider killing yourself.

Last edited:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Null likes Uncle Ted's bedtime stories because, like most lawless bombing anarchist, he addresses the government's monopoly on violence and pacification of the general public, a classic trope with any anti-government violent group. Null wants to be able to be violent and to use violent coercion to get his way without the government stopping him through violent means. For some reason Null doesn't understand that the government allowing citizens to be violent towards one another means he himself can be on the receiving end of violence too. Either he entirely denies his defensive capabilities or he just doesn't want to think about being vulnerable to violence. Remember, a lot of people don't want to support Ukraine because they think they're fighting a losing battle, regardless of their inherent right to self-defense. Many people feel that when a lesser foe is up against a greater foe who is superior in terms of force/violence, they should negotiate their way out of that conflict instead of insist on their right to fight.

People like Null romanticizing violence always imagine themselves as the one being violent, never as the one on the receiving end of violence. Null doesn't understand how such a system of Might is Right/Law of the Jungle naturally results in Mafias and warlordism.

You are definitely right. Lots of anarchists are just slacktivists, the ones who have the guts to throw bombs at cops aren't posting online from their faggy little bluetooth keyboards. But when those bombthrowers do show up then there's a bunch of larping about how cool they are, until of course they turn on you. There's a lot of viral tweets from the BLM riots where people larped in twitter posts about how cool BLM was and then BLM starts burning down houses in their neighborhoods and those twitter profiles got really mad an upset, as if there was something messed up and wrong about BLM burning shit down....

It is the same with Null. He tries to make friends with these types and then whines when they turn on him. He idolizes these bombthrowers and can't make the connection that they'll turn on him eventually or that them being violent is a result of their bitterness and entitlement. Probably because Null is also bitter and entitled.

Rez

Ladmin
josh thread still locked up in PG , someone asks to release it again. anom runs to do defense
1687837482150.png

funny joke with no real progress
1687837540864.png

its amusing if anything just having an entire AstroTurf thread

>be null
>be a semi wignat
>simp for Eurasian Bolshevik states like China.
Why are faggots like him like this, didn't these faggots for years hate china about "god damn communists". so why has politispergs like him suddenly flip?
Also Null, NATO only matters for wars around the NORTH ATLANTIC. A war with china would be America's Asian allies vs China. but then again null is a Hearts of Iron 4 players, they're not know for intelligence surrounding geopolitics/real life militaries

Last edited:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
>be null
>be a semi wignat
>simp for Eurasian Bolshevik states like China.
Why are faggots like him like this, didn't these faggots for years hate china about "god damn communists". so why has politispergs like him suddenly flip?
Also Null, NATO only matters for wars around the NORTH ATLANTIC. A war with china would be America's Asian allies vs China. but then again null is a Hearts of Iron 4 players, they're not know for intelligence surrounding geopolitics/real life militaries

Lots of wignats idolize China because they are ruthless about enforcing Han Chinese supremacy and send their enemies to concentration camps.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh wants to grow his website and podcast by trying out YouTube shorts, which has terrible profits, and tiktok. I suspect he's doing this because growth is stagnating.
View attachment 29904View attachment 29905View attachment 29906View attachment 29907View attachment 29908

In his premiere clip he, once again, attacks lolcow Ethan Ralph's wife. I hope Josh didn't make this himself and someone is doing it for him for free because it's awful. Why would a "normie" care about Ralph's wife?
This shit went nowhere fast. It's a 👻🏙️!

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
This shit went nowhere fast. It's a 👻🏙️!
lolcows and lolcow “culture” is very weird and esoteric and probably either not interesting or considered weird and degenerate to normies. it’s a niche community kinda like MTG or whatever other “nerdy” subcultures. also, as someone who is open about the fact that I’m on the spectrum (I have aspergers, I’m not a full blown autist lol) I suspect a lot of people who get into these communities and start following all the lore are also at least somewhat ASD. I can almost guarantee Null is, I can tell just by his voice.

Latin X

Registered
lolcows and lolcow “culture” is very weird and esoteric and probably either not interesting or considered weird and degenerate to normies. it’s a niche community kinda like MTG or whatever other “nerdy” subcultures. also, as someone who is open about the fact that I’m on the spectrum (I have aspergers, I’m not a full blown autist lol) I suspect a lot of people who get into these communities and start following all the lore are also at least somewhat ASD. I can almost guarantee Null is, I can tell just by his voice.
I used to think "we're autists" was like a self depricating joke at first, but its become clear most members of the lolcow community are in-fact retards on the spectrum.

Racists love China because they have yellow fever.
Also incels think "Killing any femoid children you have is based!"

Lots of wignats idolize China because they are ruthless about enforcing Han Chinese supremacy and send their enemies to concentration camps.
Its weird compared old wignats like Pierce and Yockey and Rockwell to modern faggot ones like Fuentes or Null. while people like Pierce/etc had issues with the west, they still saw it as the best civilization compared to everything else (even pierce with the turner diaries ends with asia getting nuked into a radioactive hellhole). They still believed in various western ideals/insitutions. while retards like Null or Fuentes will disregard all western beliefs and systems to simp for non white shit like the taliban or the CCP because "muh trannies". i would love to watch null try to debate with old school neo nazis, they would rip him a new one the minute he would start praising the CCP. Then again null talking to anyone outside his retard bubble is rare, and those that have similar views like Fuentes he burns bridges with then complains that his ideological "allies" hate him.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Its weird compared old wignats like Pierce and Yockey and Rockwell to modern faggot ones like Fuentes or Null. while people like Pierce/etc had issues with the west, they still saw it as the best civilization compared to everything else (even pierce with the turner diaries ends with asia getting nuked into a radioactive hellhole). They still believed in various western ideals/insitutions. while retards like Null or Fuentes will disregard all western beliefs and systems to simp for non white shit like the taliban or the CCP because "muh trannies". i would love to watch null try to debate with old school neo nazis, they would rip him a new one the minute he would start praising the CCP. Then again null talking to anyone outside his retard bubble is rare, and those that have similar views like Fuentes he burns bridges with then complains that his ideological "allies" hate him.
Neither Null nor Nick "Kanye West for US President" Fuentes are White Nationalists. I don't know what drugs you are on.

Back