• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions
Here's another deepfake that I was able to trace back to the source image:

The picture of Null with long hair on the left is the real one, the one on the right is the AI deepfake.

View attachment 36003

You can see here how the AI used the upper part of the red Coca Cola t-shirt that Null was wearing at the time, in order to generate a deepfake of him with the same red Coca Cola t-shirt, with fabric folds in the t-shirt to make it look more realistic.

Goddamn, I can't believe some of you fell for this shit, it's so obvious.

The only solution for your gullibility is DEEPFAKE DETECTION TRAINING.
nice rich info you got there!

holy shit.... that article's opening pic looks so beautiful. a best example of minimal realism art.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Null said that his paternal surname "Moon" is Irish (from "Moonie"), if he can prove he's part Irish maybe this is a plan for him?

Ireland will pay you $92,000 to move to remote islands cut off by tides—but there’s a catch

For anyone thinking about escaping the rat race and settling into a quieter way of life, Ireland is willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to help make it happen.

The Irish government’s “ambitious” plans to rejuvenate sparsely populated islands dotted along its coast were unveiled by Heather Humphreys, Minister for Rural and Community Development, earlier this month, and will go live on July 1.

One of the key aims of the “Our Living Islands” program is to “revitalize population levels on the islands,” according to the government.

Around 30 offshore islands, described by the government as “an integral part of the fabric of rural Ireland” with “a special significance in Irish culture,” will be included in the scheme. The coastal islands, which remain in public ownership, have year-round populations but are cut off from the mainland by the tide.

Among the islands are Inis Mór, one of the Aran Islands off of Ireland’s western coast, which was used as a filming location for Oscar-nominated movie “The Banshees of Inisherin,” and Bere Island, which describes itself as “a quiet paradise.”

From next month, those interested in moving to one of the islands can bag up to €84,000 ($91,692) for buying a derelict property in their chosen location and saving it from ruin.

To be eligible for a grant—which must be spent on revitalizing an abandoned home—properties must have been constructed before 1993 and been left vacant for at least two years.

The government describes the grants as “a major effort to turn vacant or derelict buildings on islands into long-term homes.”

However, it is unclear whether people from overseas who do not have visas to live and work in Ireland are eligible to participate in the program. A spokesperson for the Irish government did not reply to Fortune’s request for comment prior to publication.

This is Inis Mor, the remote island mentioned in the above article, with a population of 762:

I think this would be great for Null: completely isolated from the world on a little remote Irish island facing the Atlantic.

NullIrishParadiseIsland.jpg

Null has already been to Ireland, and had one thing to say about it:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This has to be the dumbest take yet:

KingOfDumbasses.jpg

According to Mother Jones and the SPLC Null is supposedly sitting on $300k in bitcoin. Why the fuck would Null throw all that money away to become a terrorist? Null said repeatedly that if he has to discontinue KF he'll just "disappear".

I personally suspect that the reason he's reading Uncle Ted's bedtime stories to the Kiwis is because he's probably been getting a lot of angry messages from young Kiwis saying they want to have revenge on the troons, and he's trying to warn them against doing anything stupid lest they end up self-deleting in jail like Uncle Ted.

All these people who desperately want Null to be as crazy and extreme as they expect him to be are really just telling on themselves.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Expecting Null to do something violent is very silly, regardless of one's opinion of Null he's not that kind of person.

I don't believe Null is smart enough to play those kinds of mind games with his audience though. I think the fascination with Teddie is the same as the fascination with Hitler, they see something of themselves in those figures or they see something admirable so they just mindlessly repeat what Teddie/Hitler said, hoping to receive wisdom.

If anything though the Teddie fascination lends support to the idea that Null is an AGP lmao

This has to be the dumbest take yet:

View attachment 36108

According to Mother Jones and the SPLC Null is supposedly sitting on $300k in bitcoin. Why the fuck would Null throw all that money away to become a terrorist? Null said repeatedly that if he has to discontinue KF he'll just "disappear".

I personally suspect that the reason he's reading Uncle Ted's bedtime stories to the Kiwis is because he's probably been getting a lot of angry messages from young Kiwis saying they want to have revenge on the troons, and he's trying to warn them against doing anything stupid lest they end up self-deleting in jail like Uncle Ted.

All these people who desperately want Null to be as crazy and extreme as they expect him to be are really just telling on themselves.
That's just Bryan Dunn of 909 W Oakland Ave Lansing, MI 48915 he clearly needs attention again. Guess he's not getting enough in the furry pdf file discord servers he hangs out in all day. He's famous for wanting to suck cock, sucking off a tranny, making up schizo theories and lying to hot wheels during gaymur gate. Tried to pass some bullshit Denton files off as legit and got caught. Nobody takes him seriously.
Last year he would post boxing videos at Ethan Ralph and hype up a pretend fight to get attention and then bitched out claiming Ralph might shoot him with a crossbow. Seriously that was his excuse for not boxing Ralph, that Ralph owner a crossbow and he would shoot poor bry bry with it.

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Expecting Null to do something violent is very silly, regardless of one's opinion of Null he's not that kind of person.
Null delights in getting other people to do the violence. It's not a huge distinction.

He's a physical coward, that's likely true.

But his site and the people on it routinely engage in all kinds of violence using proxies, and they do it for the lolz.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Null delights in getting other people to do the violence. It's not a huge distinction.

He's a physical coward, that's likely true.

But his site and the people on it routinely engage in all kinds of violence using proxies, and they do it for the lolz.

It's enough of one; it's how we know Josh is a sneaky little rat lol. He's certainly not going to do what Tranny Dunn thinks he will do and joshua-akbhar himself for glorious Kiwifarms and the 72 Chrises in heaven.

But that also means there's no way he's trying to psychologically mindgame his audience into turning down their own retardation, so...

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
4:52 AM - Joshua: I swear to god I want to kill and rape as many people as I can
4:52 AM - Joshua: before getting gunned down by SWAT
4:52 AM - Joshua: That needs to be my life aspiration
4:52 AM - Joshua: You stupid fucking cunts need to suffer
4:52 AM - Joshua: All living things with a vagina

Naturally Josh is too much a pussy to ever kill anyone, but that won't stop him from pretending he would.

analrape2000

Baby Onion
That's just Bryan Dunn of 909 W Oakland Ave Lansing, MI 48915 he clearly needs attention again. Guess he's not getting enough in the furry pdf file discord servers he hangs out in all day. He's famous for wanting to suck cock, sucking off a tranny, making up schizo theories and lying to hot wheels during gaymur gate. Tried to pass some bullshit Denton files off as legit and got caught. Nobody takes him seriously.
Last year he would post boxing videos at Ethan Ralph and hype up a pretend fight to get attention and then bitched out claiming Ralph might shoot him with a crossbow. Seriously that was his excuse for not boxing Ralph, that Ralph owner a crossbow and he would shoot poor bry bry with it.
hey, the tranny sucking was called out by someone when i posted it, it clearly isnt real, i think

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Is he talking about the sub Titan?
It is, he discussed the incident at the beginning of MATI today. He said that billionaires do not deserve anyone's sympathy.

Null got self-reflective on MATI again:

I was not born a racist. I was not born conservative. There are pictures of me when I was, like, 9 at NY Pride parade and stuff, cos my mom was big about gay rights. And so we went to New York to see her friends and we stopped by a gay pride festival at the time. I definitely was not born into a lifestyle. I have gradually... gradually... gradually begun to hate them. It took a long time. And it took me being fucked over, and me losing my essential liberties over years. My right to participate in the economy. My right to say what I want. My right to host legitimate legal businesses. My right to send and receive me. They tried to go after my right to an attorney by harassing Hardin (aka Matthew Hardin, Null's lawyer mentioned in this article he wrote about his lolsuits) and other people who have represented me. They've gone after everything that I've ever had. And so me, Obama-voting, ACLU & Wikimedia donating, hardcore reformative justice, gay rights protesting Joshua Moon, is now maligned as one of the most offensive Neo-Natsee online agitators of our generation. And it's not because I just woke up one day. It's because I have been, my ability to operate within my constitutionally guaranteed boundaries has been infringed upon continuously for the last 10 years and now I am fucking psychotic with rage at all these people. Such is life, chat. - Null

48:00 (unfortunately Rumble doesn't allow time-stamping)

1687579917395.png

>NATO Just bombs brown people all day
So Null admits NATO is a white supremacist alliance? if all they do is bomb brown arabs and africans, Or is Null just playing contrarian Olympics. because if we think about it
>Russia has bombed multiple white countries (Georgia/Ukraine) while NATO bombs those blacks and arabs null doesn't like.
Then again it's null, he's so ashamed of being a westerner he rather ally with people that hates his guts because "trad" shit.