What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
https://www.weather25.com/amp/europe/serbia?page=today i’m not sure where is Serbia Josh lives but according to this, it’s supposed to be hot today
There's a #DropKiwiFarms hysteric on Twitter called Jon who believes that Null is still in Florida and is lying about living in Odesa or Belgrade. This person has either read Jon's tweets or is them. Jon has never provided any hard evidence for his claims that Null is still in Florida.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I believe it. I don't believe there is enough evidence one way or the other though.
I don't. He said on MATI that he changes location every 6 months because his visa expires and he has to go to another country for a while, then come back to get his visa renewed. I find that a more probable scenario than Null still living in the US. Plus, he admitted that wasn't able to travel back to the US until May of this year due to being unvaxxed.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null still hasn't added Disney to Pride Before Fall:

In fact, he hasn't worked on his entries at all:

He started this project a week ago and just abandoned it completely. :rolleyes: If Null wants Kiwis to write his entries for him, he should give them a tutorial for writing them. What will it take for Null to concede that most Kiwis aren't brocoders like himself and obviously don't know how to use developer platforms to contribute to a project?

"I have a problem with productivity, either programming for 20 hours for 2 weeks. I'm someone very motivated by necessity. But self-motivating, I've never found a healthy way to do that." - Null

Let's motive Null to add Disney to Pride Before Fall:

DisneyAllIn.jpg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
It's her own fault for namefagging and buying a shirt for clout. She know what it's like it England and her last post was less than 30 minutes ago.
retarded woman.png

The original OP of her thread said it best.
true 1.png
true 2.png

Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Null still hasn't added Disney to Pride Before Fall:

In fact, he hasn't worked on his entries at all:

He started this project a week ago and just abandoned it completely. :rolleyes: If Null wants Kiwis to write his entries for him, he should give them a tutorial for writing them. What will it take for Null to concede that most Kiwis aren't brocoders like himself and obviously don't know how to use developer platforms to contribute to a project?

Let's motive Null to add Disney to Pride Before Fall:

View attachment 35514
Where is list that Josh can copy and paste form me.
But anyway, to the matter of hand,Disney has supported the gay community which we have discussed before however as much as I would like to see. So far there’s no active princesses or princes in the gay community I mean frozen Elsa. There is talks that she might become a lesbian and there is a movie called Luca that I swear to God the main character is bisexual. because in the story, Luca is friends with both a girl and a guy and he strikes up a cute friendship with both of them and usually how this cute friendship is portrayed is that somewhere down the line they get married you know that old trope.

Now, with the rest of the companies, I don’t know if this is just a new business model of the status quo for right now, because going against the LGBTQ would be seen as being mean. And one does not wanna lose their business. do they preach what they say? because I usually see hundreds of companies in support of pride just during pride one month

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Where is list that Josh can copy and paste form me.
But anyway, to the matter of hand,Disney has supported the gay community which we have discussed before however as much as I would like to see. So far there’s no active princesses or princes in the gay community I mean frozen Elsa. There is talks that she might become a lesbian and there is a movie called Luca that I swear to God the main character is bisexual. because in the story, Luca is friends with both a girl and a guy and he strikes up a cute friendship with both of them and usually how this cute friendship is portrayed is that somewhere down the line they get married you know that old trope.

Now, with the rest of the companies, I don’t know if this is just a new business model of the status quo for right now, because going against the LGBTQ would be seen as being mean. And one does not wanna lose their business. do they preach what they say? because I usually see hundreds of companies in support of pride just during pride one month

Companies go all in on Pride because it sells well and it polls well with their customer bases. It is a low risk venture to sell rainbow colored items. Their customer bases are primarily pro-LGBT because those customers remember the hysterical whining that the Bush administration and Republicans used to distract Americans from the stupidity of the Iraq War. Being pro-LGBT feels nice because it makes Republicans and Christians angry and enough Americans have seen or grown up in retarded Christian families that they like sticking it to the people who made their lives miserable growing up. A significant chunk of the country grew up in such situations, I would even say a plurality if not an outright majority. And then there's the defining event for the people that are currently in charge of these corporations: the reaction to 9/11. Not 9/11 itself, but the reaction to it. Namely the pointless invasion and the deaths of millions of people.

The contributions of the Dubya era and the "Moral Majority" of the 00s to our current political troubles is severely underdiscussed. Many internet users seem to be convinced that puritanical lefties sprang up out of no where and that they're only pro-LGBT because they hate their dads but that is not the case. Watching their dads/brothers/cousins/uncles be forced out to die in the desert for a "police action" (which subsequently deprived thousands of children of a father or other positive male role model) and then watch the GOP frantically shift the blame onto the queers to explain why the war wasn't popular did more to radicalize millennials into leftists than anything else ever could. And remember the "police action" wasn't successful, IIRC they had to change a lot of rules in order to call up National Guard troops to throw into some desert sandpit to die for Boeing and Lockheed's profit margins while Bushie laughed it up with the House of Saud. This was because so many soldiers died in the Middle East that a volunteer army could not support them. This also jumpstarted the process of letting Mexicans and South Americans earn citizenship by hiring them as mercenaries in your army. And all of this was done because the invasions were so poorly planned and had no objective. And that is what all those men died for. Absolutely nothing. And guess who had to pick up the pieces back home? Because it wasn't the warhawks who kept justifying it.

So what's the best way to stick it to the moralistic little fags that murdered your father, screamed about "freedom fries", destroyed the careers of the Dixie Chicks, told you that your videogames made you Satan worshipper, etc? You become pro-LGBT and you push Pride month and you buy the rainbow merch and you join the hashtags on Insta and you hope those pricks feel even a tenth of the anger and helplessness you did when you watched your mom get handed a folded American flag at Arlington.

AnusSquirt69

Hellovan Onion
Companies go all in on Pride because it sells well and it polls well with their customer bases. It is a low risk venture to sell rainbow colored items. Their customer bases are primarily pro-LGBT because those customers remember the hysterical whining that the Bush administration and Republicans used to distract Americans from the stupidity of the Iraq War. Being pro-LGBT feels nice because it makes Republicans and Christians angry and enough Americans have seen or grown up in retarded Christian families that they like sticking it to the people who made their lives miserable growing up. A significant chunk of the country grew up in such situations, I would even say a plurality if not an outright majority. And then there's the defining event for the people that are currently in charge of these corporations: the reaction to 9/11. Not 9/11 itself, but the reaction to it. Namely the pointless invasion and the deaths of millions of people.

The contributions of the Dubya era and the "Moral Majority" of the 00s to our current political troubles is severely underdiscussed. Many internet users seem to be convinced that puritanical lefties sprang up out of no where and that they're only pro-LGBT because they hate their dads but that is not the case. Watching their dads/brothers/cousins/uncles be forced out to die in the desert for a "police action" (which subsequently deprived thousands of children of a father or other positive male role model) and then watch the GOP frantically shift the blame onto the queers to explain why the war wasn't popular did more to radicalize millennials into leftists than anything else ever could. And remember the "police action" wasn't successful, IIRC they had to change a lot of rules in order to call up National Guard troops to throw into some desert sandpit to die for Boeing and Lockheed's profit margins while Bushie laughed it up with the House of Saud. This was because so many soldiers died in the Middle East that a volunteer army could not support them. This also jumpstarted the process of letting Mexicans and South Americans earn citizenship by hiring them as mercenaries in your army. And all of this was done because the invasions were so poorly planned and had no objective. And that is what all those men died for. Absolutely nothing. And guess who had to pick up the pieces back home? Because it wasn't the warhawks who kept justifying it.

So what's the best way to stick it to the moralistic little fags that murdered your father, screamed about "freedom fries", destroyed the careers of the Dixie Chicks, told you that your videogames made you Satan worshipper, etc? You become pro-LGBT and you push Pride month and you buy the rainbow merch and you join the hashtags on Insta and you hope those pricks feel even a tenth of the anger and helplessness you did when you watched your mom get handed a folded American flag at Arlington.
lol gay

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Last edited:

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Doxing one of your REGISTERED USERS (who made 0 posts) in an attempt to get one of your English users to sue the person for defamation, over the word "pedophile," is some real Graf-tier behavior. When Graf impotently threatened to sue lolcow Ethan Ralph for calling him a pedophile everyone rightly laughed and ridiculed him. Never go full Graf.
Meh. Vordrak sued Dynastia over being called a paedophile (and threatened to sue ED), which is quite ironic given how much Vordrak likes to throw around the word in relation to those who displease him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/4wpu6o

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Vordrak sued Dynastia AND WON :haha:

There is also no proof that the registered user Josh doxed is actually Vordrak. It's just a hunch. If we're cool with Josh doxing people he suspects is Vordrak that's fine, but he's certainly not an admin you can trust which is the point King of Politics was making. It's like when Graf tried to geolocate lolcow Ethan Ralph with the data he has while pretending doxing isn't allowed.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
You are correct, but Josh directed his other users to sue registered user Hreidnar the Sorcerer (who he now suddenly revealed he believes is Vordrak) which would also involve doxing themselves to do so. If Dyn didn't dox himself to the court why would Josh honestly expect his other users to, and to Vordrak of all people? This also doesn't take into account the cost to do so and Vordrak's own legal experience. You are correct in the little details, but aren't seeing the full picture of King of Politics' critique.

Last edited:
Back