What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Who is this about?
you nigga.
1672884416121.png

Gotsta be Elaine.
hole in one.

Still not Vordrak still not Elaine.
Still not telling you who I am.
@Odysseus don't respond to Null and Dyn fishing for identities. They are just naming suspects until they get a sperg-out.

It'll just get longer and longer, Vordrak, Elaine, Kengle, Keffals, Dropkiwifarms off t'Twitter, Mike Crockett, Oliver Smith, Likeicare, Donny Long back for round 2, Candy wanting revenge for her son ruining her life, Simon Just, Josh's malfunctioning penis trying to kill him.

Myself, I think @Odysseus is Josh's malfunctioning peen. It has become sentient and wants to ruin his life.

@Odysseus don't respond to Null and Dyn fishing for identities. They are just naming suspects until they get a sperg-out.

It'll just get longer and longer, Vordrak, Elaine, Kengle, Keffals, Dropkiwifarms off t'Twitter, Mike Crockett, Oliver Smith, Likeicare, Donny Long back for round 2, Candy wanting revenge for her son ruining her life, Simon Just, Josh's malfunctioning penis trying to kill him.

Myself, I think @Odysseus is Josh's malfunctioning peen. It has become sentient and wants to ruin his life.
No, it's pretty apparent to all the niggas that that hoe is who she is dog. And him not paying attention to her isn't some hide to cope shit, fat nigga josh is trying to not catch a wrap on how she ends up wet up by his own word.

Josh casually exposing the information of a user, who's made 0 posts and simply lurks, in hopes one of his users sues the guy for defamation (not gonna happen)
View attachment 27193

He IDed the user earlier today on behalf of English TERF Caroline Farrow who namefags on the website for itinerant cred. (Not a political website btw.)
View attachment 27194View attachment 27195
isn't that the twitter schizo who was stalking the ugly horse looking TERF lady?

My new personal rule
None of these suspects would even make sense, Vordrak wouldn't use cow sites and Elaine is stupid enough to have been catfished by multiple people at this point and I doubt the Twitter group even know what Onion Farms is.

It’s funny seeing who the new scapegoat is each week, Josh and Dyn are clutching at straws here in the same way they do with the DDOS attacks.

I don’t give a shit who people accuse me of being, but you’re absolutely right. I am Josh’s malfunctioning penis and this is my revenge for having my foreskin chopped off.

null hates anglos.png
Josh wants to grow his dead nigger website and monetize what he little he has left by paying someone else to make censored edits and give him half the profits. He wants this to be on a channel he personally owns because I guess he doesn't trust anyone to pay him for uploading clips that he didn't make. What kind of moron would agree to give him half the money for doing absolutely nothing?
View attachment 27197View attachment 27196
cobes job 1.png
cobes job 2.png
cobes job 3.png

Back