Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
"Fundies" is short for "fundamentalist", as in "Christian fundamentalist". In the context of the US, calling someone a fundie usually means they're an ultra-rightwing Evangelical/Charismatic Christian.

However, considering all the muslim-majority countries that force gays to transition, fundies might as well refer to muslim fundamentalists as well as Christian fundamentalists. Any type of religious fundamentalist really. Even and including the woke church.
Thanks for the info

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Why kids shouldn't be exposed to gender bullshit: all the studies in one long-tweet for easy reference

WhyKidsShouldntBeExposedToGenderBullshit.jpg

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
Why kids shouldn't be exposed to gender bullshit: all the studies in one long-tweet for easy reference

View attachment 34940

lol at the person commenting. "Lgbt info is not sexual content"

Imagine listing a bunch of sexual orientations and then insisting it has nothing to do with sexual things.

Especially when modern attempts at "info" on such things involve actual sexual content in many cases. (books and drawings etc) Arguably "for now" since even "mainstream" movies like "Bros" are already trying to justify exposing preteen aged children to overt (live) sexual content. (seriously, a character rebuffs the idea of school children age inappropriateness arguments with an example about how his parents let their 12 year old son watch a live sex show... to help him better 'understand' himself or something) This shit is around the corner if lines aren't enforced here!

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Just noting for the record here your failure to respond to my question and therefor the failure of your absurd claim that "a lot of troons are actually former fundies", Fag From LA:
Got any other evidence for that bs claim besides that singular example?

onionfarts

Baby Onion

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The controversial conservative documentary What Is A Woman? is still freely available on Twitter for about 6 more hours, so watch it there while you still can:

I saw it months ago when it came out and didn't see what the big deal was... but then again, I have already seen many trans and detrans documentaries so I am desensitized, LMAO.

I should make a list of some documentaries that are worth checking out.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
The controversial conservative documentary What Is A Woman? is still freely available on Twitter for about 6 more hours, so watch it there while you still can:

I saw it months ago when it came out and didn't see what the big deal was... but then again, I have already seen many trans and detrans documentaries so I am desensitized, LMAO.

I should make a list of some documentaries that are worth checking out.
I too, saw parts of this documentary
I mean, this wasn’t so bad it was a simple question. What disturbed me was how some of the women did not know what a woman was. in this modern age, and and since the beginning of the 21st century was a very strong feminist Movement . especially in Hollywood the past decade or two, how women are strong, heroines, and better than the heroes.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I too, saw parts of this documentary
If you wanna watch it in full, it's gonna be online for the rest of the weekend. It already has 140 million views and 380k likes.

TV presenter Megyn Kelly, who has a history of pro-trans coverage, explains why she no longer believes in the SJW TRA cult: "I will not take this gateway drug anymore"

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I haven't see a video with Oliver in ages... this is what Oliver is like nowadays:

"I have changed sex, believe me, you can do it!", :rolleyes:no Oliver. You haven't changed your sex. You changed your external gendered appearance through hormones and surgery to look more like a stereotypical woman. In this video, I can tell how you are using angles and strategically placed lights/shading to cover the fact that half your face is still paralyzed from your FFS. You think that people are blind and stupid and won't be able to tell if you use a couple of film making tricks, but I can instantly tell that the muscles on the left side of your face are more taunt and expressive than the muscles on the right side of your face. Half your face is effectively half-botched, but you are just trying to cover this up to perpetrate the lie that your transition was a smashing success.

OliversBotchedFFS.jpg

Even if your FFS hadn't left your face half-paralyzed, changing your appearance doesn't actually change your sex. Sex is an immutable characteristic. You are the one being willfully ignorant here trying to get everyone to go along with your LARP. The studies you are referring to do NOT show what you claim they do. A lot of those studies have already been debunked. You are the one who refuses to read those rebuttals.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I haven't see a video with Oliver in ages... this is what Oliver is like nowadays:

"I have changed sex, believe me, you can do it!", :rolleyes:no Oliver. You haven't changed your sex. You changed your external gendered appearance through hormones and surgery to look more like a stereotypical woman. In this video, I can tell how you are using angles and strategically placed lights/shading to cover the fact that half your face is still paralyzed from your FFS. You think that people are blind and stupid and won't be able to tell if you use a couple of film making tricks, but I can instantly tell that the muscles on the left side of your face are more taunt and expressive than the muscles on the right side of your face. Half your face is effectively half-botched, but you are just trying to cover this up to perpetrate the lie that your transition was a smashing success.

View attachment 35242

Even if your FFS hadn't left your face half-paralyzed, changing your appearance doesn't actually change your sex. Sex is an immutable characteristic. You are the one being willfully ignorant here trying to get everyone to go along with your LARP. The studies you are referring to do NOT show what you claim they do. A lot of those studies have already been debunked. You are the one who refuses to read those rebuttals.
I don’t like Oliver for some reason because every time this person speaks I feel like they are putting on an act. They also seem to be pompous like I am a philosopher, so I have a deep meaning of the united universe of thought. The other thing is there was a strong possibility that. Oliver may or may not have raped Contrapoints. I don’t know if anyone has seen the original version of Stanford wives. He’s basically the woman.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Oliver may or may not have raped Contrapoints.

That was a false rumour spread by 4chan. Nyk never even remotely suggested that the person who sexually assaulted him was Oliver. Nyk and Oliver were cordial on social media even after Nyk made the claim about having been sexually assaulted, so that too suggests it wasn't Oliver.

There's also the possibility that Nyk made up the sexual assault allegation itself for oppression points, and that this is the real reason he won't disclose who the perpetrator was: because Nyk made the whole thing up just to feel more "feminine" by LARPing as a sexual abuse victim in a video.

Narcissists are pathological liars so the possibility that it was made up is something we have to seriously consider.

Cos remember, Nyk is rich and well-connected enough to where he can make sure that his sexual abuser is arrested and locked up forever... but apparently Nyk is comfortable with allowing a sexual abuser to walk the streets freely and potentially assault others? Isn't that a bit weird? Why doesn't Nyk use his privilege to get this sex criminal locked up?

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
It is pride month so here are some threads that need some pride loving

old and forgotten