• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Public Scenes & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Not enough horses shown in this thread.
f9f72032356aac19cea3ee04274db2f3.jpg

Just look at these absolute units. They look like they can pick her up by the neck and fling her like a ragdoll. Their hooves are bigger than her head.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
So I decided to catch up with my ex-lolcow troon ContraPoints again, since I was recently mentioned in the ContraPoints thread on KF (even and despite having left KF for almost 2 years, they still keep bringing me up). I saw that Demon Momma posted a Livestream excerpt from about a month ago, where he responded to something Nyk said on Twitter... apparently Nyk is now threatening to leave the US if Trump gets re-elected?! Nyk says he's not gonna move to the UK, obviously because Oliver is there and Nyk doesn't want to have to run into his trooned out ex-boyfriend, LMAO.

NykThreateningToLeaveTheUSAgain.jpg

ContraPoints: "We're there. I am arranging to be out of the country by Inauguration Day if Trump wins, and we'll have to set up funds to get as many of the most vulnerable people out as we can. Still looking at options. Probably not the UK."

"Probably not the UK", wow, I can't believe Null and Nyk have at least this one thing in common, LMAO!

I am not buying these "I will move!" threats at all. Don't get me wrong, I always saw Nyk not as a mainstream liberal but rather as an accelerationist who would jump ship as soon as the societal destruction, chaos and disorder he had always worked towards achieving actually manifested itself. In this case, this is just the typical troon hystrionics about Trump enacting a trans genocide that is baseless. Troons said the exact same shit the first time Trump got elected, spreading wild conspiracy theories about cis people rounding up trans people and taking them to FEMA concentration camps (remember that unhinged Demon Momma video?). Troons just expect everyone to have forgotten their previous bouts of hystrionics. Nyk very clearly has a bad recurring case of Trump Derangement Syndrome that is flaring up again, just like he did in 2016. Nyk's problem is that his trooning out in 2017 was very much a side-effect of his TDS, but Nyk can't transition for a second time to climb to the top of the woke victimhood pyramid on Youtube all over again, so this time he's gonna turn himself into one of those Russian vloggers fleeing Putin's Russia, only Nyk will be fleeing Trump's America, making a dramatic escape from the US, livestreaming from JFK airport in a way that will earn him millions of views. I suspect Nyk has grown bored of his Covid-19 getaway mansion Baltimore and just wants to live the glamorous multi-millionaire "digital nomad" expat lifestyle for a while. As for Nyk's fantasies about turning himself into a troon version of Schindler's List, I think we all know where Nyk rather prefers to stick his Youtube millions.

The fact is that Nyk became a multi-millionaire Youtuber during the Trump administration, so the Trump years were very good to Nyk financially: "The Devil has always been the church's best friend because he kept them in business all these years".

We all know what will happen if Trump is reelected: Nyk will make a dozen videos about "the impending trans genocide", and now with his viewers in the millions, Nyk will earn even more Youtube millions than the first time around. So if Nyk is smart and he hasn't fried his brain completely with the HRT, he should be telling the far-left PDS people to just stay and not vote to punish the Dems for enabling a genocide.

Here is the question I have for Nyk: if you and your fellow troons hadn't abandoned appeasement/respectability politics/model minority politics - given that you are a minority that has to rely on a majority for support - if y'all hadn't abandoned respectability and appeasement as loudly and as aggressively as y'all have since the Tipping Point (2014), do you think you'd be fearing a Trump re-election as much as you claim to do right now?

Or do you think you and your fellow troons might have had more allies you could've counted on to have your backs, or more reliable assurances that your minority rights would be respected and upheld even and despite a Republican cabinet if y'all hadn't gone so fully unhinged and predatory, and had thus alienated so many people with you in-you-face degeneracy and "trans kids" predation? I know you and yours will never answer this question because you fear the answer. Because you know unconditional love is bullshit and that love is always conditional. All you did with your aggressive degeneracy and predation is to test the boundaries of that conditionality. But people snapped, and I know you will never blame yourselves for it. Just like you never reflected on the cancel culture cannibalism you yourself happily participated in and monetized until it was your turn. I said this on KF about you, and it bears repeating: The one thing a narcissist will never admit is being wrong.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
JFC what a creep. This is literally ContraPoints if he was trooning out at 60:

This is what he was like before he trooned out:

1,002 views Jan 15, 2024
I invite you to join me every Tuesday evening at 7:00 pst as I talk and discuss my transition from Rev.Dr. Damian Calmett to Dee Calmett. Tonight is the beginning of the journey of love and understanding.