Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_2024-03-28_19-57-58.png
:takeyourmeds:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
that's the best part. he seems to never deal with his nonsense alone. he always brings people to deal with his mess. no surprise here seeing why people called him out on his bullshit charade
I spent a hot minute giving him my undivided attention and man, that dude spends so much time seething, it's hilarious. I'm glad he thinks leaving your "Last Seen" unlocked is a point of pride because it painted quite the story.

Did you guys at least have a chuckle at the moment he realized he was getting played by a third party?
Eye for an eye, "Asexual" Glowie 😏

"Glowie, you're winning son!"
Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-14-54-63.png
"Father, I am tired"
Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-12-58-17_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Accounts have been banned for hours, they've both been online since, but are just now coincidentally looking into my socks? No, definitely not communicating...
Screenshot_2024-03-28-12-36-45-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
Screenshot_2024-03-28-22-18-00-98_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
@Crimson Fucker
I'd assume this middle aged junkie faggot has a sock in whatever DM chain you thought I was privy to.
Either way, we'd be foolish to declare victory over Glowie just yet.
He's been catching shit in DMs for drawing attention to everyone and has decided to start socking.
A small W for now.
Edit: Glowie will be back in 72 hours to mock our grave dancing. Hold it back, bud

No, I'm still laughing and have spent years avoiding having anything attached to any of my pseudo identities.
At this point, I just want Josh to violate the expected privacy of our messages and pass my dox on to you (((people))).
And when he does, I will continue being an issue.
Because who cares? I was once willing to take doxing and swattings on behalf of you people, I'm willing to do the same against you.
I withdraw from the sektur the day Josh denounces Sanctioned Suicide and Lamarcus Small.
That's my single win condition.
That's honestly my singular motivator.
Glowie is just a mental midget who let my name come out of his mouth because an old junkie (Cow Poly / Christorian X) told him it'd be an epic prank.
Shout out to Erika though. It's not very ladylike to lead a dance like that but I had quite the laugh the entire way through.
Screenshot_2024-03-28-23-27-22-98_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Next installment of "Glowie says retarded shit"
glowietard.png
"Iran has maintained and pursued policies which condemn and harshly punish homosexuality, a practice widely, and appropriately, criticized as a human rights violation. However, this government persecution does not apply equally to transgender individuals; gender reassignment surgery is legal in Iran, and formal gender recognition is supported by the Iranian theocracy."