Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
As far as grammar edit, it was over once it became a run on sentence.
But yes, she's obviously been back on LCF and that shit is fucking wild lol.
I could easily go into a sperg post about that place in general but it's best left at "angry women mimicking the ugly parts of 4chan while also being obnoxiously bureaucratic".
Needless to say, it's poison lol. Use it for a source on petcows but don't be a loony and listen to these miserable librarians. That's all they are there
I love hearing LCF hate, please share with the class.

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY
IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY IWANNALICKELAINESPUSSY
You'll catch sprate derangement virus if you do

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Elaine, not experiencing time in a linear fashion.
Again. E-lame doesn't have the upper body strength, or even the bottle to do it. Not like the people who live in her community.
Trying to get Kwiffar to post in her thread.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
A recent article about certain "friends" of Elaine
Archive
Screenshot_2024-03-14-05-53-31-71_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
A recent article about certain "friends" of Elaine
Archive
View attachment 49494
I imagine if someone saw this happen before when Elaine cut up her legs they would go crazy knowing exactly what was going on huh.
Killing women is the fake woman's bread and butter, much like the pterodactyl they'll hide in as Elaine does trying to isolate and abuse her prey like a leathery monster in the sky.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

Empresa

Ladmin
thats kinda sad her thread is so dead shes looking at week old posts to get some traction going again but i dont think she realizes making shit cookies or arguing on discord isn't gonna cut it for the kiwis anymore .

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
but i dont think she realizes making shit cookies or arguing on discord isn't gonna cut it for the kiwis anymore .
How about Elaineski in knocked the fuck out by rice nibbler skinned arc?
Elaine pulling the "Yeah, I'll fight her, but if she turns up... I'm bottling it", cm'ere, there's more...
Chances of Elaine STFU as soon as she sees Cog's Shiva wife...?

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
thats kinda sad her thread is so dead shes looking at week old posts to get some traction going again but i dont think she realizes making shit cookies or arguing on discord isn't gonna cut it for the kiwis anymore .
Discord gayops are out of style after all the mind-numbingly retarded shit that has gone down there. It's not even passably funny anymore.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
And of course... This Never Happened.
"Aaaalleeeeeee-ah, you gotta see her, drive elaine right right her mind..." To the tune of Blondie
Le Freak... C'est Chic. Pissing in the bidet.