What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Chase / Chase663

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
Screenshot_20240728-235633-631.png.png

I think what it is is that everyone everywhere is sick and tired of you faggots talking about Chase. And every time they tell you to shut the fuck up and stop being a faggot you go "le sock account!!!!"
Chase does not matter to what we're talking about. No one gives a shit about Chase. Chase is probably a massive faggot who rapes dogs through their neckholes. Who the fuck cares? I wish him all the best in his satanic dog rape, but see comment in my signature

I think what it is is that everyone everywhere is sick and tired of you faggots talking about Chase. And every time they tell you to shut the fuck up and stop being a faggot you go "le sock account!!!!"
Chase does not matter to what we're talking about. No one gives a shit about Chase. Chase is probably a massive faggot who rapes dogs through their neckholes. Who the fuck cares? I wish him all the best in his satanic dog rape, but see comment in my signature
I'll drop the Sock Account accusations if you give me your KiwiFarms name, or if you were banned, your prior name.

And do have and proof of these claims

Meanwhile, they 1.) tried to ruin the life of a teenage Sharty for sharing the information that is now on that thread that they are sliding and 2.) started a witch hunt of an 18 year old invalid. And they expect me to treat them like they are the good guys in this situation?

Oh wow look it really is gay ops.
It really is

I stand by your schizo theory until the anime fag proves he's anyone else
Thank you,
I appreciate that guillotine.
I've reached out to other individuals who have confirmed the identity of this person. As you can see, he's already attempting to create multiple accounts. My concern isn't that he's on this website posting, but rather that people are aware of his intentions and the potential harm he may cause. He has a history of malicious behavior, and I want to ensure that everyone is informed.

This is an on god fr fr situation. Have the cyber police been called?
"I understand that you are a mentally deficient person; however, there is no excuse for your inability to communicate with proper grammar.

Which means you're always going to stand by that theory, because samefagging is almost impossible to disprove. Other than the fact that I'm clearly not Chase, because I... talk nothing like him (and from what I understand Chase is never particularly slick across any of his actual alts. Like we all know XYZ is Chase and apparently we always know ever alt he has is him)... don't believe what he believes about either Kiki or Josh and probably a lot more... and want XYZ to just say he's Chase already. (Like come the fuck on dude.)
But see what I want is for us all to stop talking about an completely irrelevant faggot. And apparently that's unforgivable proof of my Chaseness. Because this has nothing to do with Chase and everything to do with us not talking about Nicolette Pinder. You can easily just accuse anyone who wants you to stop derailing the thread of being Chase and then keep derailing the thread. Rinse and repeat.
I'm perfectly willing to join the two of you in believing Chase is both relevant and a bad person. So convince me. The amount of fail you guys have pumped onto this thread is astounding. What harm? What malicious behavior!? Why am I supposed to hate Chase? Because he has a lot of alts and you think he murdered a dog. Sorry. I need more than that...

Like come the fuck on already. Ban this guy already. This is clearly TVA.
I'll drop the Sock Account accusations if you give me your KiwiFarms name, or if you were banned, your prior name.

And do have and proof of these claims

Meanwhile, they 1.) tried to ruin the life of a teenage Sharty for sharing the information that is now on that thread that they are sliding and 2.) started a witch hunt of an 18 year old invalid. And they expect me to treat them like they are the good guys in this situation?
I already told you who I was on Kiwi Farms back on the Pippa thread.
I literally just pointed out over there what I pointed out here.
Josh, what are you doing. This is a real bad look.
I had the same name on there that I have on here. I made the account shortly after I made this one, made three comments and then got banned for just saying what I said on here. I literally made both of these accounts to talk about the Pippa situation after lurking for the last 8 months or so. What happened was that the Sharties tried to bring Pippa's dox to KF and in response thhrang (Nicolette's most massive TVA simp faggot) doxxed one of them and went forward with it despite it being a teenager.
This archive, by the way, contains the expansion of Nicolette's dox. So, despite your best efforts you're actually getting us back on track here 🤣🤣🤣
You can also find the KF side of it still in the Vtuber thread there. TVA was also involved.
I found out about it because Kuri Rinji made a video about the forum war that he privated after like an hour because it talked about Nicolette's pooner boyfriend and I guess he realized too late that he was spreading that information.
As for the attacks on Kiki Pyon Pyon, you again have thhrang clearly doing some kind of gay ops against her here:
Except apparently he couldn't find what he was looking for. His "admission of being a literal pedophile" is a clearly faked cropped screen shot. Meanwhile, Kiki has admitted to rape fantasies. Okay. So the fuck what. She's also 18, has said she's wheelchair bound, and discussed symptoms both in the gay ops and on her streams very consistent with extreme multiple sclerosis. She's not a threat to children or really to anyone.
So that is two very young people this one faggot has tried to life ruinate. All to protect Nicolette.
thhrang is a real disgusting piece of shit. I like how his dox is in the above archive link as well. Just want to point out that it's there.
You TVA guys will do ANYTHING to get people to stop talking about Nicolette.
And it's not fucking working, is it. 😂

🤣
Okay. You got me. I'm Chase. I admit it. Dogs? I love killing 'em. It's satisfying.

So anyway, Nicolette Pinder was groomed at age 13 by a man named Zachary Willoughby as part of the furry fandom. Her parents allowed the relationship and allowed him to take her back to his native North Carolina. They lived together for 10 years and Zach may have also gotten a job at Phase. They recently broke up and she moved back in with her parents in Oregon and started a relationship with an ugly pooner named Matthew Parker. She's made repeated kind of iffy statements about pedophilia and the fact that this is not the only pedophile she's been closely associated with.

Shut the fuck up TVA faggot.

Last edited:
Which means you're always going to stand by that theory, because samefagging is almost impossible to disprove. Other than the fact that I'm clearly not Chase, because I... talk nothing like him (and from what I understand Chase is never particularly slick across any of his actual alts. Like we all know XYZ is Chase and apparently we always know ever alt he has is him)... don't believe what he believes about either Kiki or Josh and probably a lot more... and want XYZ to just say he's Chase already. (Like come the fuck on dude.)
But see what I want is for us all to stop talking about an completely irrelevant faggot. And apparently that's unforgivable proof of my Chaseness. Because this has nothing to do with Chase and everything to do with us not talking about Nicolette Pinder. You can easily just accuse anyone who wants you to stop derailing the thread of being Chase and then keep derailing the thread. Rinse and repeat.
I'm perfectly willing to join the two of you in believing Chase is both relevant and a bad person. So convince me. The amount of fail you guys have pumped onto this thread is astounding. What harm? What malicious behavior!? Why am I supposed to hate Chase? Because he has a lot of alts and you think he murdered a dog. Sorry. I need more than that...

Like come the fuck on already. Ban this guy already. This is clearly TVA.

I already told you who I was on Kiwi Farms back on the Pippa thread.

I had the same name on there that I have on here. I made the account shortly after I made this one, made three comments and then got banned for just saying what I said on here. I literally made both of these accounts to talk about the Pippa situation after lurking for the last 8 months or so. What happened was that the Sharties tried to bring Pippa's dox to KF and in response thhrang (Nicolette's most massive TVA simp faggot) doxxed one of them and went forward with it despite it being a teenager.
This archive, by the way, contains the expansion of Nicolette's dox. So, despite your best efforts you're actually getting us back on track here 🤣🤣🤣
You can also find the KF side of it still in the Vtuber thread there. TVA was also involved.
I found out about it because Kuri Rinji made a video about the forum war that he privated after like an hour because it talked about Nicolette's pooner boyfriend and I guess he realized too late that he was spreading that information.
As for the attacks on Kiki Pyon Pyon, you again have thhrang clearly doing some kind of gay ops against her here:
Except apparently he couldn't find what he was looking for. His "admission of being a literal pedophile" is a clearly faked cropped screen shot. Meanwhile, Kiki has admitted to rape fantasies. Okay. So the fuck what. She's also 18, has said she's wheelchair bound, and discussed symptoms both in the gay ops and on her streams very consistent with extreme multiple sclerosis. She's not a threat to children or really to anyone.
So that is two very young people this one faggot has tried to life ruinate. All to protect Nicolette.
thhrang is a real disgusting piece of shit. I like how his dox is in the above archive link as well. Just want to point out that it's there.
You TVA guys will do ANYTHING to get people to stop talking about Nicolette.
And it's not fucking working, is it. 😂
Do we have Kiki’s full doxx yet?

Back