What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Chase / Chase663

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
So you don't even really know whats true or not and you're just reposting it here out of spite. isn't that what you're accusing like five other people of doing?

Lol except you had the stupidity to admit it.
You mean two people. And it wasn't out of spite.
No, you did not, you used Joel Facebook pictures, if you bothered even reading the KF thread you would know that they failed dox Chase as Joel, a dog killing satanist that had a Facebook page, but then discovered that this was not the case. Chase identify is still not know but he is not Joel.
Let me double check the thread because it sure as hell look like it to me.

Let me double check the thread because it sure as hell look like it to me.
You didn't even read the first page op, lmao. It is literally there that it is a faildox:
Screenshot_20240728-220728.png
Screenshot_20240728-220744.png

Main point stands you aren't even familiar with this material.

Screenshot_20240728-203610-391.png.png

If you read the rest of it they confirmed it so nice try.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728-203420.png.png
    Screenshot_20240728-203420.png.png
    750.6 KB · Views: 28
What? Fucking how? Ok you can't just keep pointing at Kiwi Farms and going "here look" post your own archives and links because you can't even explain what I'm looking at.
Dude, I've explained it: the OP was overhauled. And it was confirmed. I've provided links, and if you'd like, I can archive those links for you. I've posted screenshots and explained it, but you're just refusing to listen. The individual who just signed on a minute ago took one section out of the OP out of context. That was from the original archive and was included in the rewrite. Joel David Thomas is Chase. And I'm pretty certain he's XYZ, Magnesium, and who knows how many other sockpuppet accounts he'll have on this site.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chase...ader52-chrissy-rain-joel-david-thomas.143654/
Screenshot_20240728-200836.png.png

Yes, click in the fucking "spoiler: Quote" box to see it. It is literally there. Are you unironically retarded?
Dude you took one section out of context if you read the rest of it they in fact confirmed it which is awfully suspicious you just came in here to help out.

Why is this guy so obsessed with Kuri Rinji. Yeah so what I took some information from kiwifarms when writing Kuri’s thread on here but it wasn’t just from the thread written by Chase some of the info is from other places on Kiwifarms as well. Kuri is a pedophile stop sperging about him having a thread you massive faggot.

Well if you read it they clearly confirmed it, thanks to Turkey Tom ended up uncovering other accounts that eventually led to his Discovery. Uberpenguin said:
Chase's lady problems clearly go back to his college days, he was crying about it even back then.
1677380305751.png
1677380315904.png
1677380326532.png
(Cliffnotes: likely lives in Akron, Ohio; was raised Catholic but gave up religion after reading about Buddhism, likely has a ~May 1996 birthday, was an Education major, wanted to live in LA, voted Clinton, has a history of lying about his age, and has had issues with women/dating for years.)

Yet another profile is uncovered, as well as passwords.
Screenshot_20240728-213656-921.png.png

Back