Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Ashley floats Back

Is there a thread with Ashley's biography? What is the story behind this image?
It's a cousin of my husbands who lives hundreds of miles away and I've never met before you lunatic, he was apparently arrested on charges of csam years ago but those charges were dropped. I don't know a single thing about him and didn't know anything prior to the KF mutants digging up that information because they were unable to find anything else condemning me after I figured out Null had something to do with the pedo hub 8chan and made a bunch of posts about it years ago. Guys like AnOminous and "Nektar Geist" keep spamming the image for reasons that are probably incoherent even to them, my best guess is they're either trying to suggest I had involvement in child abuse or they're trying to say my husband got abused, neither of which happened. I think at some point they claimed it was my father in law?

Since it originally got brought up to divert attention from Null's involvement with cp distribution it's likely Nektar is some kind of shutin mentally ill pedo ala naught considering he has no problem weaponizing such a vile concept in wildly inappropriate and unsubstantiated ways and never seems to leave this site to attend to any other life needs, a family etc despite being old. Basically whatever limey got banned for and is bitter about is probably insane if he couldn't make it with the other slimy old bachelors over there that make a hobby out of pedojacketing hapless people. How you've failed to notice any of this before now is amazing but congrats on surrounding yourself with the human cream of the crop as always Ken.

It's a cousin of my husbands who lives hundreds of miles away and I've never met before you lunatic,
But he is related to Tommy, and as I don't believe the charges were dropped, that's you lying, and as you said yourself, it's ok to harass the family members of people who disagree with you online... guess what, it's not going to stop. Ofc, you could post proof the charges were dropped. Guy still looks like a nonce, right?
"Nektar Geist" keep spamming the image for reasons that are probably incoherent even to them
It pisses you off retard, the fact that you keep socking up, at 4am, proves that.
You should really kill yourself.
Not going to happen, but thanks for letting me know how enraged you are, by me pointing out your hypocrisy. It made me larf.

Back