• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Onionfarms Bling - General You fucked up I think

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
unyuns cont.
unyuns say.
angel wing chicken wing.
eyes for the halo ring onions
big big eye in big angel eye center eye big one BIG onion farm logo!
-be not afraid to onion- text
onion angel is fire. blue fire.
black t-shirt
sweater option for flame wing onion sleeves elbow

Betelgeuse

The Hairy Anchovy 🐟
Hellovan Onion
unyuns cont.
unyuns say.
angel wing chicken wing.
black t-shirt

You are seriously my favorite poster on here dude because I don't think most people understand how hard it is to intentionally type like this and sort of make sense.

This is top shelf, artisan shitposting.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
You are seriously my favorite poster on here dude because I don't think most people understand how hard it is to intentionally type like this and sort of make sense.

This is top shelf, artisan shitposting.
unyuns gooder englishing to avail!

unyuns

Hellovan Onion
Don't you dare Jew unyuns like that! He should get 99.9% and two trips to The Bahamas.
gee gargamel how come unyuns get TWO Bahamas trip?

redoniblueoni

Remarkable Onion
No. I did not fuck up. That was intentional because there are some people that will want to keep their support private. However, I can add more tee shirts and stuff with the onion logo on the front and visible. I am just getting started.
This made me laugh alot. Why would anyone in public know what an onionfarms is and be that much of a hater even if they saw an OF logo in person? That's gotta be like 2 people in the entire world. I respect the hustle and wide appeal though.
unyuns cont.
unyuns say.
angel wing chicken wing.
black t-shirt
This is such a cool idea it's almost too cool. Like it doesn't fit the vibe of the silly freedom of peach autistic sperg website but I appreciate the creativity

unyuns

Hellovan Onion
This is such a cool idea it's almost too cool. Like it doesn't fit the vibe of the silly freedom of peach autistic sperg website but I appreciate the creativity
Unyuns idea to make place coolerer. make appeal! see it. people say "cool than kiwi logo" and pick shirt here for instead. onions farmering not cooleriest forum YET. unyuns help. we make cool good design. we make cool good gimmick. we make cool good new growth.

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Hellovan Onion
This made me laugh alot. Why would anyone in public know what an onionfarms is and be that much of a hater even if they saw an OF logo in person? That's gotta be like 2 people in the entire world. I respect the hustle and wide appeal though.
People will wonder, and some of them will Google it.

Now if the logo were in plain sight and unmistakable, it'd be a brilliant marketing strategy.
gee gargamel how come unyuns get TWO Bahamas trip?
Two trips are worth more money than one trip. Why wouldn't you want to get paid more? Are you a Communist?

unyuns

Hellovan Onion
People will wonder, and some of them will Google it.

Now if the logo were in plain sight and unmistakable, it'd be a brilliant marketing strategy.

Two trips are worth more money than one trip. Why wouldn't you want to get paid more? Are you a Communist?
unyuns no communism.