What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clown World - USA Woke Person Explains Kink to a 10 Year Old

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
So your 10 year old child was exposed to some 18+ imagery at a "pride" parade. That's the real problem.

There's nothing wrong with the video itself, other than the person being a tranny. I mean if your child got exposed, possibly by the creepy tranny in the video, he or she has a lot of questions. It's important to get in front of this rather than try to pretend it didn't happen. Your kid is curious about what he or she just saw, and is going to seek answers. Better it be you to answer these questions than some random Discord tranny.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion

Speaking to anyone under 18 about sex that isn't your kid is PEDOPHILIA. Same goes for taking your own children to sexualized events like pride parades where they have half naked faggots with vaseline and feces still on their dicks.

It should not be normalized and that's gross.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Speaking to anyone under 18 about sex that isn't your kid is PEDOPHILIA. Same goes for taking your own children to sexualized events like pride parades where they have half naked faggots with vaseline and feces still on their dicks.

It should not be normalized and that's gross.
No 10 year old should be traumatized by viewing adult "kink". I agree this is basically grooming under the guise of "tolerance".

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
No 10 year old should be traumatized by viewing adult "kink". I agree this is basically grooming under the guise of "tolerance".

It's all because gays aren't able to breed and it's hard for them to adopt. They can't procreate and make kids of their own that they can brainwash and turn into little faggots so they have to RECRUIT.

Trannies are ESPECIALLY good at this manipulation.

1000000092.jpg

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Those were the days.

Do you remember the girls gone wild commercial I think it was the first one that was out where they purposely showed a girl that was flashing her tits in front of a fire truck and they edited out her tits but you could clearly see them in the reflection of the fire trucks metal?

I think I was about 12 when that first hit TV and I probably blew 2000 loads to that and the spice channel combined.

Thank you dad for stealing cable in the 90s.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Do you remember the girls gone wild commercial I think it was the first one that was out where they purposely showed a girl that was flashing her tits in front of a fire truck and they edited out her tits but you could clearly see them in the reflection of the fire trucks metal?

I think I was about 12 when that first hit TV and I probably blew 2000 loads to that and the spice channel combined.

Thank you dad for stealing cable in the 90s.
I like to think it was on purpose but stuff like that happens a lot so it could've been an accident too.

Back