Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date Start date
These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY
Screenshot_2024-10-08-09-25-26-648_org.adblockplus.browser-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-08-09-25-26-648_org.adblockplus.browser-edit.jpg
Lol

This guy got banned.
View attachment 71176
View attachment 71175 You wanted to evade a temp ban so bad? FINE, have a PERMABAN!
wait a minute, isn't the red strikethrough is reserved for those who are exposed as a pedophile? why does he get this? also, you should censor your profile pic when you screencap someone's profile wall/something sensitive. you can get yourself caught

wait a minute, isn't the red strikethrough is reserved for those who are exposed as a pedophile? why does he get this? also, you should censor your profile pic when you screencap someone's profile wall/something sensitive. you can get yourself caught
Shit I didn't notice that! I can't edit the post anymore tho.
Everyone seems to get the red strike now when they get banned (and a visit from the terfoid circlejerk), dunno what's with that.

Everyone seems to get the red strike now when they get banned (and a visit from the terfoid circlejerk), dunno what's with that.
an act of self-sabotage. jewsh knew his userbase is shrinking so he make it easier to know which users are banned, not knowing this makes it easier for everyone to see the dwindling kf userbase

looks like someone here get butthurt every time he get outted as a socking ginger retard

Reason: also, according to this ginger pedofur retard, I'm brother alameen. lmao
Back