What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clown World - USA Why I drink my Wife's Breast Milk Everyday

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
1.PNG
based of kengle to admit this

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
The first one I just chowed down on right then and there in the emergency room once the doctors left, the other two I took home in a container and sauteed it with onions and peppers. It tastes kind of like kobe beef.
I would have paid to see a man eat a raw placenta in a hospital live in person.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
I would have paid to see a man eat a raw placenta in a hospital live in person.
I wasn't able to eat a lot of the first one because it was so chewy.

I will say this though I don't know if it's psychosomatic or not, but the sex is way better with her after you eat the placenta. I guess because maybe you broke the ultimate taboo and now you can do anything with each other. But yeah, the sex was always SPECTACULAR after the placenta eating.

I don't even know why I did it other than the fact that I'm probably a sociopath lol. I mean I just wanted to feel closer to my babies and since I couldn't give birth or breastfeed, eating the placenta was the next best thing.

Back