What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry
No hetero tho.

Yikes.

1000002471.jpg

Next you'll tell me that Jews believe Jesus is boiling in shit and piss because of some unsupported statements by rabbis 1K years ago just because the wider Talmud mentions them :story:
What's your favorite episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit, r/atheist?
Next you'll tell me your not gaylord socker. You made this account when you thought I prefer pickles was odd opossum. The real user said they would never join this site.

Reason: Everyone called you out on it back then too.
Prophet Muhammad was a nigger

That’s not how blasphemy works.

I mean Holy Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), Jesus Christ (also Peace Be Upon Him), and Abraham (also, also Peace Be Upon Him), at least read a dictionary.

TL;DR It’s an example of someone else saying it, not me. Ew.
That is exactly how blasphemy works retard. Enjoy hell. Allah would not forgive you if he was real. If I post this and say this is what you're into I'm still committing blasphemy just like you did. Cope
mur5zvmu8oeb1.jpg

Thoughts≠Beliefs

You wrote “Muhammad was a faggot and I want to blow his corpse” in place of my comment. Ergo, by your logic alone, you are the former in the penultimate sentence, ghost.
You ever hear of rules for thee but not for me? It applies to this situation unironically. You are not allowed to say things like that about Muhammad but we can. Because you are Muslim and we are not. If you said that shit around your peers they would be just as angry at you as they would us. Would you say that in front of your whore mother? You got played and tricked into commiting blasphemy. Cope harder.

How to spot a Socky account:

1000003004.png

1. Some obscure or ridiculous name nobody gets
2. Unfitting pfp
3. Low stars because he can't be bothered to use an account longer than a week.
4. Anti-intellectual statements like "didn't read all that" because anything longer than a paragraph gives him a fucking migraine.

And I almost forgot #5: in the quoted text he has to use the words cope and/or seethe. Only him and Lady Gar Gar have used those words outside the realm of Reddit since 2015.

*Some stupid bullshit*
I joined before you, retard.

Paragraphs don’t give me migraines, unlike you, but posts like what you just wrote do make me retch into the void from whence you came.

Reason: Everyone knows how to edit, here. Have some self-awareness.
Back