• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Vent About Shit

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust
Subtitle
Vent/Cry/Be Angry

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
I think I can put this here since it is a general discussion. But if mods or Ken doesn't deem this fit please feel free to move it elsewhere.
Anyways. I needed to make this thread because I can't stand this bitch I have to put up with. She is a girl I used to be friends with that I met through working at a retail store. Living in Cali we have a diverse group of people and surprisingly this girl was goth like me and loved almost the same bands as I did. Eventually, we would go walk the beach, become close as besties' typical girl shit, and go to concerts and this was years ago by the way so it's a whole different ball game. It all started when for some reason she got pissed off at someone I was also friends with at work. It was over mind you, getting merchandise stocked. The girl was new and on the spectrum but coherent enough to converse intelligently. She was an autistic girl whatever. But I look past what people are like and befriend them anyway. This girl loved videogames, arts & crafts and was very pretty for a guy to date. She would always come into work with a ribbon in her hair since we were one of those retailers that aren't strict on dress code. You probably have it figured out if you are into late millennial shit like fish net, gag gifts, and emo stuff. Okay back to the story. Yes over her being mentally challenged and slow, so my bestie at the time would shit talk this girl to the moon and back. Texting me in DMs, calling her a retard, "oh why does she dress like that". So from that point on it was just gossip about this poor girl who was just trying to make it being on the spectrum. One day I had to open the store with my bestie and she accidently knocked over a lava lamp and it shattered all over the floor. My boss was chill but if we broke something even on accident we had to pay for it which was okay by me because we would get discounts on merchandise so no biggy. So instead of my beastie owning up to it she decided to help me make up some story that the autistic girl closed last night and she was the only one there who closed so that means we walked into the store and the lava lamp was already there broken all over the floor. Now, you must be asking yourself, where the fuck was the camera? Well guess what, the camera that was looking into the spot where it happened was broken. So this bitch wanted me to help her tell a story about how we walked into work to open and the lava lamp was already like that. I told her flat out no and she gave me the most deranged look you could imagine like something flew up her ass. So then I offered to take the blame and pay for it and it was only 40 dollars, no big deal. So that's what I did, I took the blame and paid for it. That morning was very awkward and I was wanting to explode because my period was also happening at the time. My boss actually only let me pay 20 dollars of it since I was upfront and honest though he didn't know my bestie did it. So that night, I told her that I would be quitting and not coming back to work, I also said that I needed some space because my depression was kicking back in. She knew but I just needed to find away to tell her to fuck off kindly. I blocked her on everything. Now you're wondering. What now? Well the reason why I have to put up with this bitch is because she sees me at another job that I work and she comes in every fucking week to buy something. She does this ofcourse to get under my skin. She walks in, gets what she needs and gives me that "fuck you" grin. She also does those social things where the person you stopped talking to asks you how things are and I just give her vague answers. She does this shit every fucking week and the reason why she found out where I work is because she so happened to see my civic parked at the mall so I bet she walked the whole mall to find me. Mind you, haven't talked to this girl in years and now she wants to give me those smirks every week. So over it.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
I'm in love with Billie Eilish.
I could care less about what anyone has to say. I want her to be my sugar mama. Problem is. I don't think she will ever notice me. Why does she have to date these other weirdos? I love music and I have no one to sing to. My penis is lonely and I think she would be the perfect gal to reproduce with. Every time I look into her eyes even if it's through a screen, I get goosebumps. Her walls were already spread and I sit in my garden thinking hard about that. I fucking hate when someone I truly love gets their virginity lost by some fuck boy. Billie will never feel love from a very emotional human being like me. I will still listen to her music.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
So over it
Did actually read all that.
My boss was chill but if we broke something even on accident we had to pay for it which was okay by me because we would get discounts on merchandise so no biggy.
In civilized places, an employer can only charge an employee for breaking things if they believe it was done with malice, and even then they need to involve the police.
So while I commiserate with her unwillingness to pay for something the store has insurance on plus a damaged returns procedure in place, it was really shitty of her to try to basically steal money out of some horse girl's pocket for her fuck up instead of reminding that manager that labor laws are a thing.
Also wtf, charging employees retail price for something they mark up 300%?

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
oh here we go
tonight is one of those nights where im just beside myself wasting my life to some videogame, now i sit here just looking at the screen of a wallpaper on my desktop. nothing new though the meds dont do shit stopped doing that a year ago friends are online but always talking about the same stuff. one of my good friends though im chatting with on steam. very nice guy and i know hes into me but i try to give him social ques like bro nows not the time to be flirting i have loose ends to tie up. just feel like crying. life has treated me so fucking good and here i am feeling sad for no reason. i know that bitch will read this and get an ego swing but i dont care she can go be depressed in her room too wishing she wasn't a fuck up. my step brother is being a douchebag because i told him i dont feel like smelling him smoke weed in the house and for him to do that shit outside. i dont even feel like a chick, i look at myself in the mirror and ask why the fuck am I a girl oh well probably the depression fucking with me been playing some final fantasy love that series sometimes i wish i was in that world of fun not this one where family members fuck me over and alway asking my mom for money ex beastie didnt come today thankfully, little sister is sleeping nice and tight while i contemplate my life with no brah on under my shirt so i look like a whore whatever
i have the next two days off probably going to waste my time on gaming again because nothing makes me feel as good. might try to string my guitar every now and then just to feel like im getting somewhere. being sad sucks but im used to it, i dont feel like jumping off a building or anything. i guess i make myself lonely because i can be a bitch sometimes. still rocking my aesthetics though and im in love with my new plushies

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt you need to set up a safe space for the People of Vagina to make threads like this ASAP. You can steal null's harem away from him
I have never felt the need to set up forums that were segregated by male or female and to be honest, I don't know if this would be in the best interests of the forum. Setting up a female only forum would by default attract males to the forum. But setting up something like "Null's Harem" and trying to welcome them over there so we could all kick back and put our feet up might be something to consider.

Personally, I think the idea of stealing Null's harem and watching him throw a temper tantrum would be pretty funny.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
I have never felt the need to set up forums that were segregated by male or female and to be honest, I don't know if this would be in the best interests of the forum. Setting up a female only forum would by default attract males to the forum. But setting up something like "Null's Harem" and trying to welcome them over there so we could all kick back and put our feet up might be something to consider.

Personally, I think the idea of stealing Null's harem and watching him throw a temper tantrum would be pretty funny.

I don't think it's something we actually want. It would be funny to make null have a blimpout but then what are we going to do with a herd a fat bipolar "women"?

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
among-us (1).gif

Kiwi Kitty

β€œI never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
the heat has been awful & I can't wait until summer is over, it's better during august and winter much more comfortable.. Horrified on sight
i get more headaches than usual when the heat is like this and i want it to be over.
I don't know how there's people who can handle the heat wearing jackets & shit :story: asking for a heat stroke