• With a few exceptions, all foreign celebrities will be moved to the Newsroom and Miscellaneous Forum
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Tyfco Reborn

Doxed*, newfag
And idk, I wasn't kidding I didn't read.
Let me look. I want to see proof on concept with any dox, not just some petty Personal Army Doxbin post. If you showed how you doxed her, with a report from a data broker, prolly but knowing you two weeb dox spergs 🌈

Doxed*, newfag
And idk, I wasn't kidding I didn't read.
Let me look. I want to see proof on concept with any dox, not just some petty Personal Army Doxbin post. If you showed how you doxed her, with a report from a data broker, prolly but knowing you two weeb dox spergs 🌈
Ok well I laid it out in the past few posts so look it over I think it’s solid

Dude idk why Danielle is into that weird Wiccan shit also I guarantee it’s an A cup.
>Wiccan
>A-cup
🤤
Ok well I laid it out in the past few posts so look it over I think it’s solid
Idk bro, if doxing these weird anime women is going to be your bit you need to get like an Intellius account or something so we can have a full pdf dossier on the suspect. But yeah, if someone is a UN spammer then you might have hit on something with the Paypal link. Correlate what you know with a data broker hit

>Wiccan
>A-cup
🤤

Idk bro, if doxing these weird anime women is going to be your bit you need to get like an Intellius account or something so we can have a full pdf dossier on the suspect. But yeah, if someone is a UN spammer then you might have hit on something with the Paypal link. Correlate what you know with a data broker hit
Dude I’m not even going to search her real name if she is based in the UK it’ll be impossible to find her addy.

Dude I’m not even going to search her real name if she is based in the UK it’ll be impossible to find her addy.
I barely skimmed, so didn't see the part about the UK. Yeah, Europe has harsher restrictions on what's public info. Still, more Americans are going to be fag tubers, so get an account somewhere so you can dox more effectively. I don't get the point of revealing a basically publicly available real name with fuck all else, especially if they're Europoors.
Be and do better 💅🏻

The fappening Froot edition.
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0122.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0126.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg

I barely skimmed, so didn't see the part about the UK. Yeah, Europe has harsher restrictions on what's public info. Still, more Americans are going to be fag tubers, so get an account somewhere so you can dox more effectively. I don't get the point of revealing a basically publicly available real name with fuck all else, especially if they're Europoors.
Be and do better 💅🏻
Because kek

Bro what do you want from me it’s the point of the thread. It’s a gossip thread for vtubers lol.
Make these totally epic "doxxxxxxxxxxxes" worth fucking looking at. You're just showing off you learned how to use an OSINT search engine, it's not impressive. Fucking smoke their asses with some worthwhile goss or fuck off, skiddy ween

It’s Froot nigger I’m not reverse searching for all the originals
Ok, then do better work than just taking credit for the shoddy shit the Sharty did for you. It's the same problem with Chase. Pick better role models, dipshit. You could create a whole website dedicated to hosting these weird weeb broads (powerwords) and no one would ever give a fuck because it's a simp economy based on giving weird women money for literally no reason. You "victimize" them with this petty retard doxing*, you just give them a new angle to grift from.
You're exacerbating the issue with the parasocial anime streamer grift, not fixing it.
Show me some busted bitches who've been caught fucking dogs or something. That'd be interesting and at least give everyone a new attack vector. But you're doing fuck all right now. It's limp dicked shit where you think a person's real name is some magic nuke because you're a fucking moronic zoomer that's obviously terrified about what would happen if your real identity became public.
Just fucking bring us drama instead of random whores names. I know lots of random whores and their real names, it does nothing

Ok, then do better work than just taking credit for the shoddy shit the Sharty did for you. It's the same problem with Chase. Pick better role models, dipshit. You could create a whole website dedicated to hosting these weird weeb broads (powerwords) and no one would ever give a fuck because it's a simp economy based on giving weird women money for literally no reason. You "victimize" them with this petty retard doxing*, you just give them a new angle to grift from.
You're exacerbating the issue with the parasocial anime streamer grift, not fixing it.
Show me some busted bitches who've been caught fucking dogs or something. That'd be interesting and at least give everyone a new attack vector. But you're doing fuck all right now. It's limp dicked shit where you think a person's real name is some magic nuke because you're a fucking moronic zoomer that's obviously terrified about what would happen if your real identity became public.
Just fucking bring us drama instead of random whores names. I know lots of random whores and their real names, it does nothing
What evidence do you have the Sharty doxxed Froot nigger Jew?

Back