What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bring your six-post streak to a close, but I was reading Kiwi Farms and El Santo claimed that he was a different person from Karl. Is that true?

Sorry to bring your six-post streak to a close, but I was reading Kiwi Farms and El Santo claimed that he was a different person from Karl. Is that true?
Nah they're the same guy. Both grew up in New Orleans, both have a history of alcoholism alienating people from them, they use the same weird slurs and affectations nobody else on such a tiny site uses, and they both obsess about vulgar racism more than their own wife and kids, which they laughably claim they have. He's a low emotional intelligence drunk with specific social and emotional problems, it's not like he can fake new personal experiences or find a new writing style.

Nah they're the same guy. Both grew up in New Orleans, both have a history of alcoholism alienating people from them, they use the same weird slurs and affectations nobody else on such a tiny site uses, and they both obsess about vulgar racism more than their own wife and kids, which they laughably claim they have. He's a low emotional intelligence drunk with specific social and emotional problems, it's not like he can fake new personal experiences or find a new writing style.
Sources??

I mean, I think a lot of this "lolcow" shit is fucking juvenile to begin with, but Ashley needs to learn she can always just leave the site, and never look back.
Even a new user can point out Ashley's attitude.
If the thread in question is basically a personal army request (a thread that smells of a personal vendetta) that is a different matter.

No Ashley (kskskdsaas): The reason you have a thread here is because you did this same exact thing over on Kiwifarms: Here is the link and before that it was the SA forums.

I'm done arguing with you, your nonchalant attitude about Mike Thur lowe.......
Ash, you're the only one keeping something alive. For everyone else, he has moved on.

We don't run a white supremacist forum Ash. This isn't who we are.

Since you brought up Karl, your whole office gets to read his post telling me to get r*ped by n*ggers
After you continually come onto this forum just to stir up trouble and continually bait him with your inflammatory posts and lord only knows how many sock puppets you make up. I have not even mentioned your rabid anti-Semitic comments.

As I said before Ash, I've been far more tolerant with you than Null. If you want to grow professionally on the forum, the responsibility is on you to get some professional help and deal with some of these long-standing issues.
You are an insane developmentally arrested man who doesn't understand why racism or child abuse are objectionable and you really should be in some kind of group home situation instead of constantly toying with legal and moral ramifications you aren't financially or constitutionally prepared for.
Kenneth gives an detailed explanation, but Ashley doesn't even doesn't touch upon any of it. She doesn't refute baiting Karl to continue posting about her, any of her sock accounts, or her anti-Semitic comments.
This is your last warning, if you want everyone at your office to read about how you created a stormfront-like forum for a bunch of degenerates to stalk women and post their loser bigot opinions, so be it. Since you brought up Karl, your whole office gets to read his post telling me to get r*ped by n*ggers so they can know the kind of company you keep.
If you press the quote at the bottom you can see Ashley Hutsell Jankowski using said Stormfront-Like forum just a few hours before posting this.
He has dozens of posts in "my thread" on Kiwi Farms with his George Floyd Sneed account calling me all kinds of misogynistic bullshit. I'd never talked to this guy before in my life before feminist icon Josh called open season on me to appease the woman hating nazis on his site but it is very funny this guy is pretending to be married to some sort of Lancaster county slave-wife who sucks his dick whenever he wants. A lot of the guys who've ever hardcore harassed me are some kind of die-alone psychotic who lives in a weirdly complicated but transparently fake dreamworld of wish fulfillment like that, it's kind of fascinating.

Even a new user can point out Ashley's attitude.

I found it oddly amusing. I mean, there's no reason for her to stick around here if she hates it so much. Saddest thing is that I actually agree with her quite a bit, but even still, it's like dude, nobody's forcing you to be here, and all this "I'm actually better than you lol" posting has the same energy as Josh "if you don't have kids, you're a loser, but disregard that I don't either" Moon's whineposting.

I found it oddly amusing. I mean, there's no reason for her to stick around here if she hates it so much. Saddest thing is that I actually agree with her quite a bit, but even still, it's like dude, nobody's forcing you to be here, and all this "I'm actually better than you lol" posting has the same energy as Josh "if you don't have kids, you're a loser, but disregard that I don't either" Moon's whineposting.
Exactly, if this place is filled with Stormfront content, why are you here interacting with anybody?

Because she is terminally online, and everything they do is lowkey compensating for a lack of real life achievement and relationships.
The women on KF really are unsympathetic psychos but their neuroses start to make so much sense when they surround themselves 24/7 by these nasty obnoxious creepy nerds who spill out into any platform they're given making these authoritative pronouncements about every stranger they have no familiarity with.

Do I know you, loser? You seem to be taking information at face value from a crazy nazi who's been following me around for 5 fucking years talking about how much he wants to assrape my husband and posting pictures of my mom's gravestone.

The women on KF really are unsympathetic psychos but their neuroses start to make so much sense when they surround themselves 24/7 by these nasty obnoxious creepy nerds who spill out into any platform they're given making these authoritative pronouncements about every stranger they have no familiarity with.

Most of them are men pretending to be women, anyway. It's not that hard to tell. Also, "who spill out into any platform they're given making these authoritative pronouncements about every stranger they have no familiarity with" is something you seem all too happy to do yourself, by my estimate.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I agree with most everything you've said about them....it's just I don't see how you're any better.

Do I know you, loser? You seem to be taking information at face value from a crazy nazi who's been following me around for 5 fucking years talking about how much he wants to assrape my husband and posting pictures of my mom's gravestone.

No, I just figure that you could just ignore people you don't like like a normal person. You are a lot like Josh more than you'd care to admit.

No, I just figure that you could just ignore people you don't like like a normal person. You are a lot like Josh more than you'd care to admit.
Ignoring people she doesn't like? That's insane, she can't do that.

Ignoring people she doesn't like? That's insane, she can't do that.
It's funny how she thinks I automatically agree with everyone about what they say about her when I'm just saying that if I were the one being shit on like this, I'd just log off and never look back.

I guess it's because I come from a time when the internet was just an aspect of my life, not all of it. Back when you had to give kids really corny stories about how you should never give out any of your personal information online, back when people actually could shoot the shit without worrying some 'tard was going to sperg out about some bullshit "hot topic" that most folks are too busy actually working for a living to care about.

As always, it's easy to point out folks whose parents just failed them, and never gave 'em the tools to succeed in life. It's why I've always just pointed it out to incels, femcels, etc instead of whining about how "-ist" they are or whatever. It's funny to see them blue screen like their precious NPC memes because they can't come up with anything to rebut the argument. Try it sometime. Be a reminder of the fact that their parents were right all along. The milk will flow in waves.

Who bought one of your stickers dumbfuck

Nobody did
I wasn't selling them in the first place.
Drunk Asshole Jankowski Moment.

if you actually gave a legit shit about what people in niche forums were saying about you you'd seek legal advice, get the cops involved, stop interacting with your "stalkers" for hours on end 7 days a week, etc etc. this is all what actual stalking victims do. but i think in the jiggly flabby center of your congested heart you know the second you gave any judge real printed evidence as to the interactions going on here they'd laugh you straight out of the courtroom. at least you're not as delusional as melinda was
This is Josh Moon's legacy. Long after he inevitably ropes, long after the Kiwi Farms successors inevitably fail one after another, long after 'ol Ken closes up this site because it's just not fun anymore, his defining achievement on this planet, the one thing you'll remember him for, is that he enabled Ashley Hutsell Jankowski to rage for over six hundred pages on a site nobody outside a select few folks know about, based on drama on a site that only a slight more folks know about. He essentially created the female Patrick Tomlinson. And so it goes.

Oh it is falling. They have to smudge the economic numbers because the recession has almost been constant since 2008, except for during a couple years during Trump's presidency. Since, you know, he was one of the few people in the US government recently who has been half-way competent. Which I guess is why scum hate him so much. If I wanted to destroy the US and White people, I wouldn't want Trump in office. He might actually do something decent for once.
You don't have a wife or kids and will die alone, why do you expect anyone to give a shit about what you think about them?

Ashley, just log your unwed ass into your main. It takes a couple clicks for the jannies to merge your accounts, so you're not even inconveniencing them.
Lol, fastest broom in the West.
Also I'm new here but can tell at a glance that Crimson isn't Void.
But maybe I am!
View attachment 42673
You should read through my entire post history, just to be sure. The truth is out there

I think she's jealous because she can't remember most of her high school years due to all the drugs she did that destroyed her long term memory. I would hardly consider remembering and mentioning a passing memory about stuff that annoyed me back because it was brought up reminiscing. Because that implies enjoyment. I was talking about how it was a bother. I also find it ironic she calls my hair greasy when she hasn't even seen it, but we can all see how greasy her hair and face are in in her photos. I'm convinced she thinks of all the things she is self conscious about and just uses them as insults. Probably because she feels if they bother her they should bother everyone else too. :haha:

Evidently you give a shit because you keep coming back here to talk about him.

"That one time you simped for the fat man with a spray tan revealing you're actually alt right."
I still can't believe she actually did that. After over six hundred pages of whining about "muh alt right" and what have you, she actually thought that was a good idea; like, I thought it was some Kwiffar who came over and wanted to start shit, but to find out it was actually Ashley of all people. Wow. I mean, just, wow. You actually made my day when I found out it was you, Ash. I appreciate that. But at least Ashley will come here, misguided she may be, and address the critique. More balls than her husband, Josh Moon. I swear, she or Venti would be perfect for Josh. Like peanut butter and fuckin' jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back