What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
The governments we have, from the local to state to federal levels, don't incarcerate the mentally ill or the criminal anymore. That's a big part of the problem. Expensive show trials of a man who received 65 million votes in the last election and his lawyers is definitely a better use of their (our) time and money. It will definitely quell all dissent.
Mentally ill people are much more likely to be incarcerated in jails and prisons though the reasons for this are complex.

https://www.camh.ca/en/camh-news-and-stories/mental-illness-and-the-prison-system

When kiwi farms was up, I try to look for history posting from Ashley to bring over here. this is for historical context of Ashley’s history on posting

i didnt think of capping the post its the same shit she always shit , it was gone quick . i knew it was her immediately, they scrub her alot more than we do tbh
View attachment 37074
and then nobody quotes it fully so it gets lost forever
View attachment 37076
God, what a bitch.

Lol look at this fucking nerd who's never had an addict friend
That's right bro fuck degenerates. You're a trad white man and you don't have time for any of that shit.
AssAids Jankowski: "Addict Friends are good."
Tbh it must rock to be this fucking clueless and arrogant. This guy can't contemplate how much of an embarrassment he is kind of like how dogs can't think about how they're going to die one day.
I'm arrogant for posting your information that you, AssAids, willingly gave out.
Because you're all absurd retards and he spent a year and half of his shitty dismal life harassing a welfare mother in Virginia because a shotacon fetishist told him it was fine.
This is her response when I questioned her why she gave her voice out to so many people. What does Melinda have anything to do with giving your voice out willingly?

Ken actually moved the host to Panama because I got it knocked off the internet for a few days because I complained. I think I'm just going to contact his work and tell them he's discussing patient information on his stalking site. All of you belong in prison and I'm fucking sick of looking at you or thinking about what you're doing to other people.
@Sailfish she's doing it again!

I want you, and Karl, and Null, and weev, and Andrew Anglin, and Roissy, and "Dick Masterson" and Brian to be chained up and have a blowtorch burn your skin so it comes off in big goopy black sheets while you howl in pain. Death to all white nationalist pedos
Shut up dumbass, I'm paraphrasing something one of these freaks said to me
Sure they said this to you and not you having a mental breakdown.

Lol post receipts dumbass. I'll patronize you some even, here's a preview

I've learned that I'm good at precision work and watching burning is soothing so I'm also thinking about making a twitch and a tiktok where people can watch me working. One of the first things I'll do is raise money for a trans charity so my audience knows what I'm about and degenerate trash like you understands my stuff isn't for you.

You won't know what account it is though. Ever.
Her Tiktok and Woodburing that's she going to do one of these days.
View attachment 31998
View attachment 32001
View attachment 32002

View attachment 32003

Oh, I imagine you'll tell me your latest reddit account sooner or later. I mean, that's what you did with your last account, after all. I don't know why she did that, either.

I've never asked you to tone it down, because your posts are definitely more amusing when it's obvious you are in a blind rage.

You could have wasted all that money and still ended up working for a food delivery app. Apparently it happens more often than you think:
View attachment 32005
Ashley's an app gofer, this makes you the loser!

Ashley once claimed that she's so bursting only with artistic talent that only the lack of 200K for art school prevents her from painting at the level of Dutch masters, I'll put that screenshot up when I find it. Until then I guess she'll stick with banal kitsch about fat lonely hausfrau's obsessions: wolves, owls, and (lol) whales. Also rodents, though I'd hope none of them are dead in Tommy's anal cavity.

Sure, that must be it.

How dare you have a good memory, KARL! What's funny is that, for every insane message I've collected, there's a dozen more that are equally nutso that I didn't bother with.

View attachment 32010
View attachment 32011
View attachment 32013
View attachment 32014
View attachment 32015
View attachment 32016
View attachment 32017
View attachment 32018
View attachment 32019
View attachment 32020
View attachment 32021

View attachment 32022
View attachment 32023
View attachment 32024

Oh no!

I honestly can't even gauge how mentally deficient you are but guys who are way way less capable than you have better sense than to try courting a community of evil schizos who only exist to destroy peoples' lives, fuck with their kids, find nudes they took at age 16 and harass them with it. I think my tolerance has officially ended.
Oooh, you show this site Ashley. You're going to do it, just like how you said almost the exact same thing a month ago.

Even Ashley's death threats are hollow and unconvincing. What a barren inner soul she has.

Holy fucking shit shut up you attention seeking council house gutterwad. I don't read any of this shit ever

Make me shut up. Again, using the Elaine style insult "council house", isn't going to stop pointing out what a dumb cunt, who wants to be raped by randos on the internet, you are. btw is that why you dox'd yourself?

You read EVERYTHING I write, you obsessive bint, that's why you get so upset and let the mask slip, and you go from "I'm helping the proles..." to "SHUT UP FILTHY COMMONER!" On a dime. You do get that, don't you? That everyone else knows what a hypocrite you are. How you doth protest too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back