• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring spergy users on kiwifarms you've come across/interacted with

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
list me (and us) spergy kiwifarmers who will fucking lash at you if you slightly disturb them

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
TIL: Everything bad in the world is bc of Catholics, Muslims and the British Royal Family.
1705396385525.png

1705396399821.png

cosmic veteran

veteran of the cosmos, navigating the cosmos
An Onion Among Onions

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Oh yes, Glowie is a crazy person. Almost everyone in the China Thread, almost everyone in the Ukraine thread, almost everyone in the main Israel Thread. They just repeat NAFO talking points and if you actually make an effort to show why they are wrong they fall back on reddit tier insults.

I don't know why the mods haven't banned them for simply stalking people all over the site and derailing threads with insults when they got blown out.
Glowie fucking rocks but he is literally third world.
Kiwi Farms is just Reddit where the nigger word is allowed, hot take.
The problem with Glowie is meta, and rooted in the supportor forum culture. He sucks the asshole of RACISM (RandBot) and is thusly a blind fool, but what more do we expect from a Brazilian?

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Glowie fucking rocks but he is literally third world.
Kiwi Farms is just Reddit where the nigger word is allowed, hot take.
The problem with Glowie is meta, and rooted in the supportor forum culture. He sucks the asshole of RACISM (RandBot) and is thusly a blind fool, but what more do we expect from a Brazilian?
Glowie is incredibly easy to troll. If I still socked on that site I would keep making alts just to mess with him because he's like one of the last fun ones to fuck with.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Glowie is incredibly easy to troll. If I still socked on that site I would keep making alts just to mess with him because he's like one of the last fun ones to fuck with.
Idk, your fixations are yours to have, but the kid's alright IMO. He's just an @RACISM dingleberry. A true dung beetle that follows in his betters footsteps, but inoffensive in and of himself...
Also, he's Brazilian, and it's impolite to bully the unevolved.
Give the lad another millennia πŸ₯Ί

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Idk, your fixations are yours to have, but the kid's alright IMO. He's just an @RACISM dingleberry. A true dung beetle that follows in his betters footsteps, but inoffensive in and of himself...
Also, he's Brazilian, and it's impolite to bully the unevolved.
Give the lad another millennia πŸ₯Ί
Well, that explains why he gets butthurt so easily and gives such funny reactions. Brazilians are always angry about something. They also get especially mad if you talk shit about Brazil, I know this from personal experience. Also I don't hate the guy but I do think he is a sperg and funny to mess with. :haha:

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Well, that explains why he gets butthurt so easily and gives such funny reactions. Brazilians are always angry about something. They also get especially mad if you talk shit about Brazil, I know this from personal experience. Also I don't hate the guy but I do think he is a sperg and funny to mess with. :haha:
He's a kid bro. Of age, and bold, so whatever, but keep in mind he's only following suit

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
He's a kid bro. Of age, and bold, so whatever, but keep in mind he's only following suit
Just following suit basically applies to anyone in commie farms who doesn't want to get swept by the broom. Plus it's probably safer to mess with people like that anyway, because if you aim too high you'll just get swept faster. He's part of the reason I got my Crimson Fucker sock banned because he thought I was @universe adventurer but I don't really hold that against him and don't even use reddit farms anymore anyway. Even though I still have some living socks to go back to, all I used them for was to find something about crossposting users a couple times.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Just following suit basically applies to anyone in commie farms who doesn't want to get swept by the broom. Plus it's probably safer to mess with people like that anyway, because if you aim too high you'll just get swept faster. He's part of the reason I got my Crimson Fucker sock banned because he thought I was @universe adventurer but I don't really hold that against him and don't even use reddit farms anymore anyway. Even though I still have some living socks to go back to, all I used them for was to find something about crossposting users a couple times.
>Following what the big boys is doing is the safe route for little worms
Of course. And I'm not trying to discourage any flaming, just adding context. He's no friend of mine. It's funny to think about some weird jungle Portuguese monkey boy running around seething about whatever the fuck while also missing the nuance due to the language barrier.

Semi-related, but how the fuck do we not a have a thread exposing KF's paypig chat? They're so catty and bitchy on that board. I may do the sneedful and sub on a secondary just so we can collectively laugh at the dick sucking and back biting they do there every day

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
>Following what the big boys is doing is the safe route for little worms
Of course. And I'm not trying to discourage any flaming, just adding context. He's no friend of mine. It's funny to think about some weird jungle Portuguese monkey boy running around seething about whatever the fuck while also missing the nuance due to the language barrier.

Semi-related, but how the fuck do we not a have a thread exposing KF's paypig chat? They're so catty and bitchy on that board. I may do the sneedful and sub on a secondary just so we can collectively laugh at the dick sucking and back biting they do there every day
That's a pretty good idea, imo you should be the one to make it since you came up with it. Especially if you're willing to throw some pocket change at the e begger. It wouldn't be the worst way to spend your money if it's just to laugh at them. People do some outrageous things like send door dash big Macs without patties or cheese to cobra with cans of cat food expecting him to eat it together and he just does. At this point I don't know who is trolling who.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
That's a pretty good idea, imo you should be the one to make it since you came up with it.
I guess you're right. A couple other people here have paypig accounts but they're not reliable or dedicated enough.
Don't mind tossing the faggot money since it's all going to get pissed away (into his pocket) with his BS Epik lolsuit anyway.
KF paynig thread, coming soon!

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
@VAIDS Victim
Oh, you haven't heard? Sweet Baby Gay is "on his way back to America" (read: been here a few weeks, finally admitting it)
His "patrician" taste, forged in the Uber Eats equivalent of Serbia, will never allow him to enjoy corporate pizza chains back here in America, the country that he is and always will be a citizen of.
The paypigs better start dumping their dumbfuck cash into his fake and gay Epik lolsuit otherwise Daddy Jersh won't be able to afford to eat out at the bourgeois bar/pidser restaurant every night.
They might not even have squid ink pizza! It's anudda shoah for a fat faggot like him

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
bet 1 grand this shit is a fluff. coding expertise and josh are two things that never go together like oil and water.
He didn't create kiwiflare from scratch, it's based on an open source load balancer with bot protection.
It took him two months to copy and paste someone else's code. Who knows what he's added or modified it, it doesn't seem to really mitigate the effects of DDoSs. I think "working on kiwiflare" is null's equivalent of leaving a spreadsheet open on your desktop at work, or carrying around a clipboard so you look busy.

Reason: posted this in the wrong thread because I am a retard and had two tabs open