What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cowsphere Branch Thread Pippa Pipkin Nicolette Pinder

These are threads composed of posts that have been split off from the main thread because they veered off topic. However, because they have substantial discussion going on, they are still useful

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Oh. That's not what it says there:

It wasn't dissolved in 2016. It was dissolved after Elon Musk took charge. Your article is from 2022.
, but it actually folded after Elon Musk's acquisition.
Oh. That's not what it says there:

It wasn't dissolved in 2016. It was dissolved after Elon Musk took charge. Your article is from 2022.
You have no reading comprehension.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
That's not what you said earlier. You claimed that the Twitter Trust and Safety Council was still ongoing, but it actually folded after Elon Musk's acquisition.
Oh oops, you just realized you got your article wrong too. 😂
I never once said the Twitter Trust and Safety Council was still ongoing.
You're in such a tizzy you can't even figure out what you're supposed to be angry about.

hitax

Remarkable Onion
Why are people still sperging about Anita?
She barely had anything to do with Gamergate in the first place.
And she was part of the sex-negative feminism crowd that only TERFs have nowadays.
Current mainstream feminists are all "sex work is real work" while Anita whined about any kind of sexualization.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Angry cat can't read, so we're going to ignore him at least until he can figure out what he's supposed to be angry about.
Why are people still sperging about Anita?
She barely had anything to do with Gamergate in the first place.
And she was part of the sex-negative feminism crowd that only TERFs have nowadays.
Current mainstream feminists are all "sex work is real work" while Anita whined about any kind of sexualization.
Yep. She had nothing to do with Gamergate. She literally just attached herself to the controversy because Sargon et al had done videos on her film review channel in the past. But to hear her talk about it, she was the single most important figure in GamerGate. And she used that to grift money off of her followers. A ton of money. Millions.
And she and other anti-GG people used that money and connections to start up all the horrible shit we're seeing these days. They weren't the only force behind it, but they sure weren't a small force.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Angry cat can't read, so we're going to ignore him at least until he can figure out what he's supposed to be angry about.

Yep. She had nothing to do with Gamergate. She literally just attached herself to the controversy because Sargon et al had done videos on her film review channel in the past. But to hear her talk about it, she was the single most important figure in GamerGate. And she used that to grift money off of her followers. A ton of money. Millions.
And she and other anti-GG people used that money and connections to start up all the horrible shit we're seeing these days. They weren't the only force behind it, but they sure weren't a small force.
Yeah nobody cares this is a containment thread as such go fuck yourself Chase

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Angry cat noises
midol-2623932647.jpg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Are you just sad that you've never had $3,000 in your whole life?
You didn't answer my question is that why you started a logging her for 8 months and stalking her online. Are you really sad about the 3000 or because she won't have the sexy time with you?

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Yes. I will lie about this:
I am Chase. You have caught me.
I like putting puppy heads on my penis and then walking them around like little puppets. It's a dog gone (eh, eh, get it!) good time!

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yes. I will lie about this:
I am Chase. You have caught me.
I like putting puppy heads on my penis and then walking them around like little puppets. It's a dog gone (eh, eh, get it!) good time!
Its the only honesty you've shown so far.
So are you going to stop lying and just admit the truth or you can continue being a cowardly faggot. Everybody already knows who you are you just won't admit it.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Everybody already knows I'm not Chase and you're making yourself look like an enraged little autistic kid. Who's gunna fight me. Who's gunna punch his fist clean through the screen and fight me.

Back