What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
]My dad never left for cigarettes. That would have been way too bold of an achievement. They were always right next to him on the table as he slowly smoked himself to death while watching TV. He didn't talk much. He didn't do much. When he died, nearly 100% of bone marrow in his had turned to cancer. It was a very short fight, but as they were trying to save his life they discovered that he'd been born with such bad fetal alcohol syndrome that a significant portion of his brain was just missing. It had never developed.

[/
I mean you act like you were born with fetal alcohol syndrome so yeah checks out.
I think my father could have been a great man if his mother had not drank so much while he was in the womb.
So like father like son a woman hating obsessed loser
And he could have taught me to be a great man. But him being such a complete failure taught me to never be what people like you are. NPC thinking would have killed me as a child. I never would have lived all around the world, I never would have had $3000 to blow on a vtuber in the first place if I had parents who tried.

I would have been a boring hateful moron, incapable of accepting new ideas and incapable of challenging my own thinking.
This perfectly describes you
My father made me different and I love him for that. And I strive to be the man he never got the chance to be.
[/SPOILER]
Daddy issues figures that explains a lot about you
@kiwifails problem is that he's looking for someone to blame. He's a very angry person. And that's fine. That's a good thing. But he can't seem to recognize that the anger is coming from inside him. And so he can't channel it at anything worth while except finding someone to attack and blame for it.

It's no one's fault but your own that you're angry, @kiwifails. It doesn't have to be. You don't need an excuse or anyone to blame.

Always stay angry. Always, always, always stay enraged.
Hi worthless nigger I see your still coping and seething.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Wow that's some irony posting.

And you have no idea how someone born with severe fetal alcohol syndrome acts. My dad didn't have anything bad to say about women. My dad didn't really have anything to say about anything. You were able to challenge your own thinking enough to stop constantly fighting me and constantly calling me a dog fucker. Can you challenge your thinking to the point where you at least try to accept that we have nothing to fight about?

Your anger has nothing to do with me. You are just angry.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
My dad never left for cigarettes. That would have been way too bold of an achievement. They were always right next to him on the table as he slowly smoked himself to death while watching TV. He didn't talk much. He didn't do much. When he died, nearly 100% of bone marrow in his had turned to cancer. It was a very short fight, but as they were trying to save his life they discovered that he'd been born with such bad fetal alcohol syndrome that a significant portion of his brain was just missing. It had never developed.

I think my father could have been a great man if his mother had not drank so much while he was in the womb. And he could have taught me to be a great man. But him being such a complete failure taught me to never be what people like you are. NPC thinking would have killed me as a child. I never would have lived all around the world, I never would have had $3000 to blow on a vtuber in the first place if I had parents who tried. I would have been a boring hateful moron, incapable of accepting new ideas and incapable of challenging my own thinking.

My father made me different and I love him for that. And I strive to be the man he never got the chance to be.

@kiwifails problem is that he's looking for someone to blame. He's a very angry person. And that's fine. That's a good thing. But he can't seem to recognize that the anger is coming from inside him. And so he can't channel it at anything worth while except finding someone to attack and blame for it.

It's no one's fault but your own that you're angry, @kiwifails. It doesn't have to be. You don't need an excuse or anyone to blame.

Always stay angry. Always, always, always stay enraged.
Didn't read all that. Sorry it happened. Or happy it did. Whichever one upsets you more. Because fuck you for no particular reason other than being annoying, that's why.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Wow that's some irony posting.
I don't think you know what that word means.
And you have no idea how someone born with severe fetal alcohol syndrome acts.
Sure I do I'm talking to somebody who has it. And If can understand how you act I can understand how somebody with fetal alcohol syndrome acts.

My dad didn't have anything bad to say about women
I'm sure he was a saint 🙄
. My dad didn't really have anything to say about anything
I mean you never do either so you're not really any different than your dad are you?
You were able to challenge your own thinking enough to stop constantly fighting me and constantly calling me a dog fucker.
Okay dog fucker whatever you say.
Can you challenge your thinking to the point where you at least try to accept that we have nothing to fight about?
Who said we were fighting?
Your anger has nothing to do with me. You are just angry.
You keep on saying it's anger but you're too stupid to understand that's not the right word.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Didn't read all that. Sorry it happened. Or happy it did. Whichever one upsets you more. Because fuck you for no particular reason other than being annoying, that's why.
So are you.
I think that's the thing he doesn't understand, we don't like him because he's annoying.
Literally for no other reason than I keep saying your gay ass focus on Chase is retarded and we should be instead trying to out a pedophile.

You guys are the single most obnoxious people I've ever talked to online. But I'm willing to look past that. To try to out a pedophile.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
So are you.

Literally for no other reason than I keep saying your gay ass focus on Chase is retarded and we should be instead trying to out a pedophile.
Dude you're not doing any of that you're a pissed off pay piggy an instead of having any shred of honesty you're gonna keep on squealing about stuff nobody believes you about
You guys are the single most obnoxious people I've ever talked to online. But I'm willing to look past that. To try to out a pedophile.
Nigger take a good long hard look at yourself and your own behavior before you start talking about other people being obnoxious.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
I don't think you know what that word means.
Like a firetruck on fire, or someone coping and seething while telling you to stop coping and seething.
Sure I do I'm talking to somebody who has it. And If can understand how you act I can understand how somebody with fetal alcohol syndrome acts.
You can. But you have no experience with how someone with fetal alcohol syndrome acts.
I'm sure he was a saint 🙄
When he was doing nothing, he was screaming directly in my face or beating me for so long my mother would tearfully try to pull him off me.
You keep on saying it's anger but you're too stupid to understand that's not the right word.
You are the single most angry person I have ever talked to online. You have an extreme anger management problem.

Management doesn't mean it goes away. It means you channel it to what makes sense. For instance, away from calling someone a dog fucker and towards attacking a pedophile.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Who is channeling that anger towards outing a pedophile.
Still not angry never was just letting you know you're retarded
Always do.
No you don't you're not capable of it you're one of those types of people whose brain is so busted that it doesn't function right and you're incapable of understanding that . Fetal alcohol syndrome will do that to you
Help me out this pedophile.
You're the only self admitted pedophile here.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
So are you.

I know you are, but what am I?

We're outing you, pedophile.

No u

XTM8yc4Ogd-2.png

Reason: I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say to me bounces off and sticks to you. (He just admitted he was annoying lol )
Last edited:
Back