What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Alright, because naught said he had proof of the connection from her Gmail being screenshotted in a live stream but never actually provided an uncropped screenshot that shows the Gmail on her Livestream.

Imo this never connected the two because it should never have been cropped. It should have kept the background intact so people knew it was from her livestream. But if they actually have the dots connected I still don't see why naught couldn't just post evidence.
Yeah, the full story about Nicollete is that she was groomed at age 13 while living in Oregon by a man named Zachary Willoughby. There are face pics on here from that time that Kiwi Farms is saying aren't confirmed and I think they're crazy. It's clearly her. She was either a real deep tomboy or an FTM at that time. She was also part of the furry fandom with her groomer (Many such cases). Her parents were aware of her relationship and yet allowed her to move out and live with Zach while she was still a minor. During this time both of them were vtubing, with her under the name of Yuni Luna. That continued until she was hired by Phase Connect. There is evidence that Zach was also hired by Phase Connect (which is a huge reason why they'd want to keep these threads derailed).
They both moved into a McMasion in North Carolina shortly after Pippa was hired, and they lived together there throughout her entire time as Pipkin Pippa. That is until recently when they broke up after ten years together. She moved back in with her parents in Oregon and started a relationship with an ugly pooner named Matthew Parker who lives in her home town and might be someone she went to high school with. Remember the whole FTM thing earlier. Pippa has repeatedly alluded both to considering herself masculine (for instance admitting to wearing cologne) and to wanting to be with "femboys" on stream.
Add to that the repeated kind of iffy statements about pedophilia she's made and the fact that this is not the only pedophile she's been closely associated with.
And this is someone who was closely associated with KF and Josh. So there's a lot of people not wanting this information to get out on all sides.
I think one of the reasons why people are so focused on Chase is that Nicollete's confirmed story is so fucking shocking and the fact that it isn't being widely disseminated on KF is so unbelievable that it reads like a schizo rant.

Last edited:

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Everything built off the original dox that Moon called one of the most solid he'd ever seen. (He had it on MATI, but it seems like the YouTube video has been taken down) Everything I've said above has been confirmed, and most of it confirmed two different ways. Except maybe the thing about Zach getting hired by Phase. If I'm not mistaken that hasn't been completely confirmed yet? I'm not sure. Someone who knows more than me could answer that one.
Point is, this IS the dox and it is solid.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Since I'm the only one interested in staying on topic, I'll just add that this clip really backs up what I was saying earlier. Pippa was trying to cozy up to Josh but she rejected him because he didn't give her and immediate yes. He's been pissed about it for years now.
And maybe he's been a little afraid of bringing up the pedo aspects of this because he's afraid of legal action from Phase. If they did hire Zach their desire to litigate all of this goes through the roof.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
A lot of people call me crazy for even suggesting the existence of quad nigger. They all say triple nigger is the highest order of nigger, that I'm a filthy scheming kike for suggesting otherwise. Well here it is goyim, quad nigger in the wild.

the original dox that Moon called one of the most solid he'd ever seen.
I don't know anything about this vtuber shit, other than that one picture I saw on page 7 of the Chase thread which is absolutely horrifying. But the idea that dox are solid because Nigger @Null featured them on MATI is one of the most retarded things I've heard this month. Do you remember the byuuicide hoax? How long he kept that lie going even after he was presented with irrefutable proof that byuu did in fact kill himself?

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
A lot of people call me crazy for even suggesting the existence of quad nigger. They all say triple nigger is the highest order of nigger, that I'm a filthy scheming kike for suggesting otherwise. Well here it is goyim, quad nigger in the wild.

I don't know anything about this vtuber shit, other than that one picture I saw on page 7 of the Chase thread which is absolutely horrifying. But the idea that dox are solid because Nigger @Null featured them on MATI is one of the most retarded things I've heard this month. Do you remember the byuuicide hoax? How long he kept that lie going even after he was presented with irrefutable proof that byuu did in fact kill himself?
Shouldn't you be running a Smurf Holocaust camp?
Also who gives a shit byuu was was a transsexual furry, he would have killed himself anyways.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Shouldn't you be running a Smurf Holocaust camp?
Can't I do both?
Also who gives a shit byuu was was a transsexual furry, he would have killed himself anyways.
I don't give a fuck about byuu killing himself, in fact I'm glad he joined the 41% Club. I do give a fuck about King Lardass telling the world this big fat lie that byuu didn't kill himself, and continuing that lie for a full year after he had proof that byuu in fact did kill himself.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Can't I do both?

I don't give a fuck about byuu killing himself, in fact I'm glad he joined the 41% Club. I do give a fuck about King Lardass telling the world this big fat lie that byuu didn't kill himself, and continuing that lie for a full year after he had proof that byuu in fact did kill himself.
That's true you can be a multifaceted person, there what there was some ambiguity concerning his death though, King lord ass did run cover for it though. However what's going on here was confirmed by a lot of different people in a lot of different ways.
Screenshot_20240729-234652.png.png1000135363.jpg
As you can see he made a sock account here on onion farms and then made one on kiwi farms and then proceeded to only lurk in the v-tuber threads.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Azehara was a Pippa grifter he mocked the farms and got le owned because of it. He’s still trying to le own the farms so I’m sure his alt will get banned too.
Alt taunting
IMG_7917.jpeg

The kiwi troons should also really look into this secret information I found if they want to doxx him or they can keep running gay ops against him whichever.
IMG_7918.jpeg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Azehara was a Pippa grifter he mocked the farms and got le owned because of it. He’s still trying to le own the farms so I’m sure his alt will get banned too.
Alt taunting
View attachment 60377

The kiwi troons should also really look into this secret information I found if they want to doxx him or they can keep running gay ops against him whichever.
View attachment 60379
Nobody cares you stupid nigger.

Back