What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Oh I'm going to need to not only analyze the ears, but the chin and the nose. I'm going to need to run this through the CSI crime analysis computer back at the batcave.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Sliding it? Do you mean hiding it
I don't know. Listening to everything Moon said on MATI, it really sounds like he feels kind of snubbed by Pippa and that's why he's watching the thread. It honestly sounds like she really pissed him off and he's only holding back so that he can make it really bad for her. I don't know, that's just what I got out of the two times he mentioned Pippa there. I don't think this is anything like over yet.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
I don't know. Listening to everything Moon said on MATI, it really sounds like he feels kind of snubbed by Pippa and that's why he's watching the thread. It honestly sounds like she really pissed him off and he's only holding back so that he can make it really bad for her. I don't know, that's just what I got out of the two times he mentioned Pippa there. I don't think this is anything like over yet.
How could she have pissed him off lol

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I wish I could care about this Pippa drama but I know most of it is some weird thing that's ultimately more about Metokur than some typical weeb bitch. It's an autistic proxy war

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
But he hates anime and he hates vtubers, I couldn't imagine him hanging out with Pippa Pipkin. Something about that doesn't set right.
How could she have pissed him off lol
You asked the same question as me also sorry I misunderstood the term guillotine just explained it.
Sliding is a 4chan term, basically dumping more shit in the mix to drown out what you don't want noticed
Oh that's called burying the lead good to know thank you.
Ears and nose usually trip up most people since the cartilage in both continue to grow until you die. It's part of why schizos think Joe Biden has been (((replaced))) like six times since the 50's
You're correct because cartilage and all that. However Joe Biden has had body doubles and it's not uncommon for political figures to do this.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
burying the lead
Lede*
However Joe Biden has had body doubles and it's not uncommon for political figures to do this
No, this is schizo posting. It's not uncommon for third world dictators to do this during public appearances but /pol/tards genuinely think some unimportant senator from Delaware was replaced half a dozen times. The Dems weren't protecting some super important asset for the last 50 years and all the charts pointing at his ears won't convince me otherwise

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Lede*

No, this is schizo posting. It's not uncommon for third world dictators to do this during public appearances but /pol/tards genuinely think some unimportant senator from Delaware was replaced half a dozen times. The Dems weren't protecting some super important asset for the last 50 years and all the charts pointing at his ears won't convince me otherwise
I just think there was a few Joe Biden was genuinely too sick to carry on his duties and they used a body double. The media and his administration has Obfuscate his declining condition since the beginning of his term in office.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Kiwifarms gettting le owned by Kuri Rinji. A lolicon pedophile who Joshua Moon bailed out and saved from having a thread. He has a thread here though.
IMG_7846.jpeg
IMG_7845.jpeg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Do you have proof that they are sweeping for this individual?
Screenshot_20240727-213652-230.png.png

This is what I found when I pull up that information off of kiwi farms.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
I wish I could care about this Pippa drama but I know most of it is some weird thing that's ultimately more about Metokur than some typical weeb bitch. It's an autistic proxy war
I don't know. Maybe? If anything it's more like it was a fight between Josh and Ethan Ralph. For like a half second, Ethan looked like he was playing for respectability and he took that moment to declare total vtuber death. Which forced Josh to go after Pippa due to how close Pippa is perceived to him. Then everyone immediately turned to attack Kiki, who seems to be a wheelchair bound multiple sclerosis patient, like she's a threat to kids. It was just about getting everyone off of talking about Pippa. So this thread makes them look terrible.
The only person saying this is a fight between Jim and Josh, is... well... Josh.
But he hates anime and he hates vtubers, I couldn't imagine him hanging out with Pippa Pipkin. Something about that doesn't set right.
Maybe ... He didn't really seem to be that negative on it until recently. And his turn against vtubers was due to Ethan Ralph. I don't know.

Back