What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Looks like Kiwifarms is finally getting around to doxing Pippa's location as well as her parents. It would be nice if it was in the OP like it used to be, but perhaps that will take place later.
p1.pngp2.pngp3.pngp4.pngp5.pngp6.png

Yesterday they posted the info about Pippa's tranny boyfriend. I'm sure they'll get around to Ken Ashcorp eventually and after it get verified.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Looks like Kiwifarms is finally getting around to doxing Pippa's location as well as her parents. It would be nice if it was in the OP like it used to be, but perhaps that will take place later.
View attachment 59606View attachment 59607View attachment 59608View attachment 59609View attachment 59610View attachment 59611

Yesterday they posted the info about Pippa's tranny boyfriend. I'm sure they'll get around to Ken Ashcorp eventually and after it get verified.
Nicolette’s dad looks like he rapes and murders people for fun lol.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
How much do you want to bet kiwifarms if aware that proctor, Azehara and Ken Ashcorp’s doxxes are here but they don’t want to have give onion farms credit for the doxxing so they ignoring it lol.
Wait is Ashcorp the music guy that Josh likes?

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
It's amazing. You mention the troon and they all scatter like cockroaches. It's like they don't even want to touch it.
Edit: No, it's worse than that. They did a fake debunk that doesn't involve the Facebook pages at all. 🤣
Edit: And then they fucking say "Oh, we know 'Collette Nicole' is following her groomer and said she's in a relationship with the troon, but it's probably just that they have similar names" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COPE???

Last edited:

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Wait no. Someone proved it through the springtime.lop account. And yet they're still refusing to talk about it, and treating it like maybe it's not proven. What the fuck?

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
You know what it is. They're pissed of that the "sharties" scooped them. A lesser board of retards managed to figure out something they didn't know about someone close to Jim and Josh and all of them, and they've ignored it for months now. And they don't want to admit that they were wrong, and they don't want to admit that they've ignored this because both of that makes them look terrible.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Josh moon knows he lost he has entered full damage control mode.
I really didn't buy what you guys were saying about Josh before. But... it kind of seems like he's trying to cover for Pippa and it kind of seems like he's trying to keep talk about the pooner boyfriend off that thread.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yeah but why is he doing damage control for the rabbit? I don't really even understand what he has to gain from this. You think he would just be posting the info like it's any other lolcow?

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Yeah but why is he doing damage control for the rabbit? I don't really even understand what he has to gain from this. You think he would just be posting the info like it's any other lolcow?
Because she's well connected to them and that alone makes them look awful. Add to that the fact that they let her simps dox a teenage sharty when they tried to share this the first time, and then they sat on it for six months.

Back