What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Moon got caught red handed protecting her. He’s in a pincer trap if he acknowledges Pippa likes troons he also then has to explain why he swept up pippa’s full dox to begin with…
About that why was kiwi farms cleaning up for her ? I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was just maybe a Jannie being a fan. But it looks like josh was actively shielding not just the mod.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
About that why was kiwi farms cleaning up for her ? I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was just maybe a Jannie being a fan. But it looks like josh was actively shielding not just the mod.
Because they see her as a victim but she should get the same treatment as everyone else. She is an adult choosing to make statements that are accepting of pedophila and cp.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Because they see her as a victim but she should get the same treatment as everyone else. She is an adult choosing to make statements that are accepting of pedophila and cp.
Yeah I saw the evidence that she was groomed however she's perpetuating pedo bait. The entire channel caters to nothing but pedos. And she's fucking a tranny. I'm not really sure why they would protect her. I know there's some individuals on the site that are fans of the rabbit.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Yeah I saw the evidence that she was groomed however she's perpetuating pedo bait. The entire channel caters to nothing but pedos. And she's fucking a tranny. I'm not really sure why they would protect her. I know there's some individuals on the site that are fans of the rabbit.
Maybe it’s a fear of losing Vtuber fans donations to the site.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Maybe it’s a fear of losing Vtuber fans donations to the site.
It's a possibility there's quite a few people there that are fans of the rabbit including mods. Wouldn't make any sense for Josh to do that though. Unless he's afraid of the tsunami size backlash that could come his way through litigation and lawsuits.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Kiwifarms cited my post above the fact of the matter is I’m one of the best doxxers on the internet right now. Talk is cheap without any skills and most kiwifarmers lack anything other than witty banter and funny quips. Pippa should’ve been doxxed in two hours on kiwifarms and it’s embarrassing that she still isn’t on there.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, it does frustrate me that a lot of times, it seems like people's hot takes aren't backed up with much substance. I like it when people take the time to cite sources and properly post information. I don't even care if they use AI to format and sort it.
People's personal opinions are fine but there's no reason to go to kiwifarms, I used to be able to get quite a bit of suppressed information. Now it's all just people shit talking.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Null has been busy sweeping the Pippa thread pretty hard apparently.
modding.png

Edit: here's a collection of archives where you an see some of the stuff that was deleted from just the thread. It's at least a few pages worth of stuff. Some of which was making fun of Lidl.
delet1.png

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Pippa has, on multiple occasions, sang a song about a child getting raped.

The term, the symbol and the catchphrase all originate from the hentai manga The Light of Tsukimi Manor (月見草のあかり) by Inuboshi (犬星), which was first published in the September 2010 volume of COMIC MEGAMILK (コミックメガミルク). The manga depicts a young girl, Akari, being tricked into having sex with three students.

Is there now any doubt that Pippa panders directly to pedophiles as already evidenced in this very thread here, here, here, here, here, and here?

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Pippa has, on multiple occasions, sang a song about a child getting raped.
View attachment 59516View attachment 59517

Is there now any doubt that Pippa panders directly to pedophiles as already evidenced in this very thread here, here, here, here, here, and here?
There is no doubt about the obvious validity of her pandering to pedophiles. It should be apparent and self-evident. Anyone making a claim to the contrary is being disingenuous, to put it mildly.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
The only question is Peppa Pipkin herself into pedophilia? To me it seems more performative than anything else, I do however have serious doubts in regards to this. As she seems to have considerable knowledge and interest in the subject.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Also hey kiwi pedos here’s evidence that Nicolette fucks troons you’re welcome I know this is a difficult task for you to undergo since all your threads are full of endless talking and no substance.View attachment 59353View attachment 59354
Troon IG
Nicolette IG
It is absolutely blowing my mind that no one over there seems interested in this information. I understand you guys are more interested in pushing the pedo angle. But you're not going to get a lot of traction with that, with her being a victim herself.
This, though... The fact that this has stayed underground for this long. It's crazy.

Back