Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Africa (Except MENA) Pidgin is retarded thread

Africa Related (Except MENA)

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
But does it really have to exist? They didn't do a very good job making it. It really just looks like they did speech to text on an African with a heavy accent. Reminds me of pig Latin with how useless it is. It looks like how I would type if I were trying to mock Africans, only I would add a few ooga booga unga bungas and poo poo pee pee doo doo wee wees in there somewhere.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
But does it really have to exist? They didn't do a very good job making it. It really just looks like they did speech to text on an African with a heavy accent. Reminds me of pig Latin with how useless it is. It looks like how I would type if I were trying to mock Africans, only I would add a few ooga booga unga bungas and poo poo pee pee doo doo wee wees in there somewhere.
It has different grammatical rules than English. Hell, it's not even in the same language family

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's just broken bad English spelled with a thick accent and butchered into something that looks like what I would type if i am trying to be offensive. It looks like how people would type doing the we wuz kangz meme fused with knuckles Uganda. It's English spelled phonetically to the accent they have.

"Di new year, 2024, dey barely one week old, but inside dat seven days, gunmen don kill about 30 pipo and kidnap more dan 80 odas as insecurity kontinu to rise for several states across Nigeria."

Do yew no di wey? I will show yew did wey. Yew must drink da pee pee poo watah to see da ansesta. We wuz kangz.
Uganda_Knuckles.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I can read it perfectly fine since it's just broken English with a phonetic spelling of an accent. That's why there is multiple forms of it. I just find it absurd because it's something I do all the time to troll being used to write news articles. I should see how much pay they give for writing normal articles in we wuz kangz speak.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Nigeria destroyed dey 2.5 tons of di seized elephant tusks worth $11.2 million on Tuesday as part of di campaign to curb dey wildlife trafficking.

“Wi are proud to be at di forefront of di fight against di illegal ivory trade. Today’s ivory crushing is dey symbol of Nigeria’s unwavering kommitment to wildlife conservation and di protection of our natural heritage,” said Isiak Salako, Minister of State for Environment.

Salako said his country has a firm stance on di illegal trade dat threatens di existence of elephants, calling on di world community to cooperate with dem.

He said di powder from di crushed tusks would be used to build a symbolic national park monument in di country’s capital.

Nigeria is fighting di illegal collection of elephant tusks. Di country was suspended from CITES in 1989 due to di rise of illegal wildlife trade and poor enforcement of conservation regulations. Di suspension was lifted in 2011.

CITES is a legally binding multilateral treaty dat aims to protect endangered plants and animals from di threats of international trade, AA writes.

Dey show us di wey.
Uganda_Knuckles.jpg

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
It's best ones are where there's a bunch of regular English words that don't translate to pidgin, I like to imagine someone reading the whole thing out in a thick african accent except that part, which comes out in pure BBC newsreader.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Reason: Some more funny examples.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Pidgin language be retarded, nobody can feel me? Dis thug have ta use er translator ta try ta figure dat shit out.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Needs work maybe

We're no strangers to love
you sabi di rules and so do i (do i)
a full commitment's wetin i'm thinking for
you wouldn't get dis from any oda bobo
i juss wanna tell you how i'm feeling
gotta mek you
lai lai gonna find you up
lai lai gonna make you down
lai lai gonna run dey and desert you
lai lai gonna mek you cry
lai lai gonna tok goodbye
lai lai gonna tell a lai and injure you
we've sabi each oda for so long
ya heart's been aching, but you're too shy to tok it (say it)
for inside, we both sabi wetin's been go on (going on top)
we sabi di game and we're gonna play it
and if you ask me how i'm feeling
no tell me you're too blind to sight
we've sabi each oda for so long
ya heart's been aching, but you're too shy to tok it (to tok it)
for inside, we both sabi wetin's been go on (going on top)
we sabi di game and we're gonna play it
i juss wanna tell you how i'm feeling
gotta mek you