What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Forgot to post this here. This was Null in the MATI chat admitting that he bought a sub, supposedly to test his Rumble integration: "I dunno, I must've bought a sub so I could test rumble integration"

NullAdmitsHeBoughtSubs.jpg

There has been some speculation on this forum about Null buying subs to boost his numbers on his MATI channels, but AFAIK this is the only time Null has actually admitted buying a single sub for testing purposes.

Forgot to post this here. This was Null in the MATI chat admitting that he bought a sub, supposedly to test his Rumble integration: "I dunno, I must've bought a sub so I could test rumble integration"

View attachment 56054

There has been some speculation on this forum about Null buying subs to boost his numbers on his MATI channels, but AFAIK this is the only time Null has actually admitted buying a single sub for testing purposes.
I'm here to remind you no one likes you or reads your posts and no one will miss you when you leave this site or die.

View attachment 56054

It's funny to think that Forsaken Wanderer now has a pink triangle on Kiwifarms.

Don't regularly care to watch MATI but caught the last couple episodes. I was watching on 2x speed while doing other things so might have missed them, but anyone else notice a distinct lack of "niggers" and "faggots"? Is he trying to be advertiser friendly?

Null said on the last MATI episode that his numbers are stagnating and that he wants to get back on Youtube (his account was banned) to find new viewers for MATI. He also said that he discovered a TikTok account called "Mad At The Internet" that is entirely unused, so he asked Kiwis on TikTok to contact the owner of that account and to ask him to pass it along to Null, because Null also got banned on TikTok, so he needs to take over existing accounts that were registered by others in order to get back on the platform. I don't use TikTok so I don't know anything about their ban-evasion policies. I don't know if what Null is attempting to do with getting that unused Mad At The Internet account is allowed by them.

Null said on the last MATI episode that his numbers are stagnating and that he wants to get back on Youtube (his account was banned) to find new viewers for MATI. He also said that he discovered a TikTok account called "Mad At The Internet" that is entirely unused, so he asked Kiwis on TikTok to contact the owner of that account and to ask him to pass it along to Null, because Null also got banned on TikTok, so he needs to take over existing accounts that were registered by others in order to get back on the platform. I don't use TikTok so I don't know anything about their ban-evasion policies. I don't know if what Null is attempting to do with getting that unused Mad At The Internet account is allowed by them.
Isn't TikTok the app the Feds used to create Dylan Mulvany? I don't think Null is welcome there. I honestly believe the only reason Nulls "podcast" is stagnating is because it has no focus. He needs to show himself, and if he's ugly, who cares? We'll all roast him for a week then move on. I've said it before, everyone is weird looking when you stare at them long enough.

Ah I see your plan now Null. Get all the 15 year old aspie girls off tik tok and get them on your underaged groomer harem.

Null did you forget that for years you said anyone over 18 on tik tok is a groomer pedo?

Ah I see your plan now Null. Get all the 15 year old aspie girls off tik tok and get them on your underaged groomer harem.

Null did you forget that for years you said anyone over 18 on tik tok is a groomer pedo?
onision vibes

Josh can't even be bothered to put shorts on his dedicated MATI shorts channel. Why doe he think being on TikTok would change his work ethic?
Josh wants to grow his website and podcast by trying out YouTube shorts, which has terrible profits, and tiktok. I suspect he's doing this because growth is stagnating.
View attachment 29904View attachment 29905View attachment 29906View attachment 29907View attachment 29908

In his premiere clip he, once again, attacks lolcow Ethan Ralph's wife. I hope Josh didn't make this himself and someone is doing it for him for free because it's awful. Why would a "normie" care about Ralph's wife?

Back