What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
That's because he is one of those acting snobs that thinks he's better than everyone.

IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A FAGGOT.

Jesus how many times do I have to keep saying it this is the normal way that homos act. Annoying and catty and swish.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
It's a little beyond just normal faggotry imo, those art snobs practically sniff their own farts in a wine glass like that episode of South Park wether they take dick or not.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
It's a little beyond just normal faggotry imo, those art snobs practically sniff their own farts in a wine glass like that episode of South Park wether they take dick or not.

Maybe it's because I've lived in metropolitan cities my entire life but dealing with faggots has always been like that for me. Nickacado is no different than your run of the mill butt fucker with an attitude.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
It's basically acting like a homo with an extra of pretentiousness that can typically only be achieved by being an art major in a university. It adds another flavor of shit to his already shit behavior. Instead of just acting that way over their hideous looks he does that and thinks he has peak content when it's just shoving food in his face. You can see non faggot YouTubers do it all the time.

Reason: Not sure if Dr disrespect is a homo but he is a chomo that thinks he has peak content when it's just some pedo loser dressed retarded playing video games and somehow his "apology" was worse than the ukulele.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
It's basically acting like a homo with an extra of pretentiousness that can typically only be achieved by being an art major in a university. It adds another flavor of shit to his already shit behavior. Instead of just acting that way over their hideous looks he does that and thinks he has peak content when it's just shoving food in his face. You can see non faggot YouTubers do it all the time.

You just described every faggot from a major city ever

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
You just described every faggot from a major city ever
Only it's not just limited to gays, which is my point. Straight people act this way too. Plus I see plenty of faggots that don't act like that but still act like faggots in different ways. Every actor is like this gay or straight.

Reason: There really is a variety of faggots that act differently, while all acting like faggots. Like mopey "I'm gonna kill myself but not really I just want attention" faggots which is not how most act.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
He also could have gotten a tummy tuck, a procedure that tightens skin after a liposuction.

I wonder where he got a liposuction. A lot of surgeons aren't going to approve a surgery for anyone over BMI 30+. Maybe he went to one of those shady clinics

I didn't even know you could talk a tummy that tight.

I'm guessing ozempic/amphetamine abuse and he's wearing spanks for the loose skin.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
I didn't even know you could talk a tummy that tight.

I'm guessing ozempic/amphetamine abuse and he's wearing spanks for the loose skin.
Bro would lose 2 thirds of his skin, maybe he can donate it to ftm trannies so the don't have to carve a patch of skin off their arm to craft a non functional frankendick to graft onto themselves like it's elden ring.

Back