Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I just learned that Didl apparently really likes men in tights:

He's kind of right tho, there's no reason to wear only a bra and those leggings that cling directly to your buttcrack to the gym. Those butt scrunch leggings are specifically advertised to empathize your butt too so I don't think anyone can feign ignorance that it's not supposed to make people look at your butt. I feel uncomfortable even as a woman with what some women wear in public, I don't really wanna see anyones bumcheeks hanging out their shorts for example, male of female. I don't really think it's reasonable either to think that walking around half naked will ever be seen as a non-sexual thing if only we teach men to respect women or whatever libfems think. They will always be horny animals. One of the major reasons to never date a gymbro.

Since I know he's hate-lurking here, I thought I'd cater to him:

DidlLikesMenTights06.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights05.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights04.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights03.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights02.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights01.jpg
DidlLikesMenTights.jpg

Hope you enjoyed these, Didl! Please keep coming back for moar!

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidlslatz.png
Slatzism doesn't. Merely baits and switches. When someone is discussing one subject (the 19thA), it's poor form to do the bint thing of "Whatabout". lidl seems to have the same hate boner for Candace "She Stole One Of Our Men" Owen, that the broom has...

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 54014

LCF
View attachment 54015

The ultimate radfem gets with the ultimate incel?

this tracks as both are sexless losers who project their self loathing and suicidal urges onto the rest of the world

also pretty rich of Lidl to be whining about that incel larp when """she""" uses AI art on her twitter header last i checked. The only people who seriously use AI art are men and men who cut their dicks off.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
this tracks as both are sexless losers who project their self loathing and suicidal urges onto the rest of the world

also pretty rich of Lidl to be whining about that incel larp when """she""" uses AI art on her twitter header last i checked. The only people who seriously use AI art are men and men who cut their dicks off.
Lol.

Feminism.

20240122_131714.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident