Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Blobby / @Home Depot Bucket is the dumb bitch who kept sending parasocial love letters to Josh. That's why he tripped out on her so hard.
I think she feels an appropriate amount of shame for what she did in the dark and there's no need to shove it in her face.

@Home Depot Bucket purge yourself of your sins and let's move on in a healthy and mutually respective manner.
Are you the dumb broad who kept trying to DM hugs to the most unlovable homo this side of San Francisco?
OF has better stickers than KF overall, but I wish here there was something equivalent to deviant. I tended to use it in the place of LMAO or if I knew you were shitposting/trolling and thought it was amusing.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Blobby / @Home Depot Bucket is the dumb bitch who kept sending parasocial love letters to Josh. That's why he tripped out on her so hard.
I think she feels an appropriate amount of shame for what she did in the dark and there's no need to shove it in her face.

@Home Depot Bucket purge yourself of your sins and let's move on in a healthy and mutually respective manner.
Are you the dumb broad who kept trying to DM hugs to the most unlovable homo this side of San Francisco?
Didn't you let Null take a dump on your chest for a reaction score bonus? Am I thinking of the right poster?

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Since I'm online and this fag shit is about to get nuked back 3 days, why do you feel I'm wrong about Blobby being Josh's secret admirer?
What crimes has that innocuous account committed that would warrant such a degree of aggression and disrespect?
Gee I yelled at him to post proof of this retarded rumor in the Racism DM and he never did. Because it doesn't exist.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidlretire.png
Couple of points here. 1. Whose is talking about retirement? 2. I noticed that the "Here's my gibs 4 der lolsuit" posts have dropped off, and there has been no update on how much more money has been donated (remember, joshy said he'd tell us, then decided to bunk off... but not really, but still not update people on the fund. Y'know... how much went to Zhen, to stop him doxin' the broom?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
i thought that dvnc too thats the only woman who was really riding nulls dick
other than the peeps who live up his butt and make a home there
I actually went and read DVNC's messages to Null and if Didl still thinks that Null is a feminist, he should go and read them for himself.

For those who weren't around when the DVNC thread happened, this whole fucking thread was Null refusing to block/ban what plainly sounds like a stupid teenager messaging him, because he want to ruin her life by putting her on blast on KF:

This was the Twitter account of the young woman that Null can't bring himself to block on Twitter or ban on KF, so he had to make a thread about her to embarrass her:

Everything about this account gives off dumb teenager vibes. The "edgy" forum alias "DVNC" aka "deviancy", the "88" for "Heil Hitler" and "22" for the SS in the Twitter alias, the manga avatar on Twitter of a boy kissing a girl, this plainly smells like teen spirit. Null is being contacted by some dumb teenager/college student but he's acting like he's being stalked by a megacreep. Ridiculous.

Like, why does he need to save all these receipts on his own site, when he can just ban this person? Because he wants to teach this teenager a lesson by sending his unhinged MATI stans after her to terrify her. When Null made that thread, she had locked her Twitter account because she feared Null's stans. She has since deleted the account.

Remember, Null spread similar lies about me when he lied about why he banned me. (He claimed I was sending him countless of voicemail messages and DMs, when my DMs were disabled (which was the reason I contacted him) and I have never called him or spoken to him, ever. Null has no idea what I sound like and has never heard my voice, so the voicemail story was 100% bullshit. I only sent Null a handful of e-mails, and they are were almost all about #DropKiwiFarms)

The fact that he's making a thread about this woman to accuse her of messaging him to me indicates that he's very likely lying about their full exchanges too. The e-mails he posted, which are only a handful, suggest that some of them are merely excerpts from longer exchanges that have been cropped.

If DVNC/@8822re is reading this, feel free to log into OnionFarms and tell us your side of the story. Remember, there are people who will do Livestreams with you so you can tell your side of the story.

I don't trust Null because I know from personal experience what a fucking liar he is. I bet he's lying about his DM exchanges with Rekieta too.

PS I. Why is that every time Null needs to lie about his private interactions with someone, Lidl immediately shows up to back his lies with even more lies? Lidl pretends he was privy to my e-mails with Null too, so why does Lidl pretend to know what was discussed between Null and DVNC?

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
PS I. Why is that every time Null needs to lie about his private interactions with someone, Lidl immediately shows up to back his lies with even more lies? Lidl pretends he was privy to my e-mails with Null too, so why does Lidl pretend to know what was discussed between Null and DVNC?
My question is, if how Null dealt with DVNC is how he deals with women who thirstpost about him, what does that make Lidl?

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
they could be closer than people think
i dont know why nobody entertains that idea
perhaps null actually lives with lidl
people are too hungup on lidl being a man imo
that would explain the msgs to dvncs
arent the both of them into taylor swift? i thought that was strange null would be into swift

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
arent the both of them into taylor swift? i thought that was strange null would be into swift

If we go by what they've said themselves about their respective locations - which we cannot verify in any way, but it's all we have - then it's not possible for them to live together. Didl claims he lives in Belgium and Null claims to live in Serbia, while intending to move back to the US. The distance between Brussels and Belgrade is 2+ hours by plane, 16-17 hours by car. Even within Europe, they live way too far apart to actually live together.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
If we go by what they've said themselves about their respective locations - which we cannot verify in any way, but it's all we have - then it's not possible for them to live together. Didl claims he lives in Belgium and Null claims to live in Serbia, while intending to move back to the US. The distance between Brussels and Belgrade is 2+ hours by plane, 16-17 hours by car. Even within Europe, they live way too far apart to actually live together.
why would you believe null

maybe he did but that doesnt mean he does now

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
why would you believe null
I have no reason to assume that Null, or Didl for that matter, is telling the truth, but I don't have any actual credible evidence to disprove either one of them. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, I suspect that Null wants people to widely speculate about what he's doing or whom he's with, because he wants there to be as much confusion and misinformation about his real life.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
I have no reason to assume that Null, or Didl for that matter, is telling the truth, but I don't have any actual credible evidence to disprove either one of them. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, I suspect that Null wants people to widely speculate about what he's doing or whom he's with, because he wants there to be as much confusion and misinformation about his real life.
i agree but it sure explains everything with lidl dont you think

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
You're not allowed to say that Null might have changed his whole personality because a woman is letting him put his penis into her vagina aka Idubbbz on here. It has to be a gay man/tranny catfish/Null himself despite the fact many have tried to catfish Null in the past and he even rejects actual women like dvnc or Elaine who have hit on him because otherwise Null might have a girlfriend which puts him above the average OF user and therefore is impossible.