Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
You're not allowed to say that Null might have changed his whole personality because a woman is letting him put his penis into her vagina aka Idubbbz on here. It has to be a gay man/tranny catfish/Null himself despite the fact many have tried to catfish Null in the past and he even rejects actual women like dvnc or Elaine who have hit on him because otherwise Null might have a girlfriend which puts him above the average OF user and therefore is impossible.
isnt it funny
lidl is 'man disrespecter' and dyn is 'woman respecter'
and who pops up when someone insults lidl
its always dyn

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
If you ask me the most likely reason Null has made a 180 from /pol/ user to feminist is because Lidl Drip fixed his broke duck with some lips that grip and he's going to ban whoever offends her to keep pumping her pussy because he knows the only alternative he has available is Elaine's roast beef sandwich with Vordraks special sauce already in it. I don't see Null getting catfished by a tranny after avoiding it for 10 years with many people trying. But an incel getting pussy will act exactly like this. It's idubbbz and Anisa.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
If you ask me the most likely reason Null has made a 180 from /pol/ user to feminist is because Lidl Drip fixed his broke duck with some lips that grip and he's going to ban whoever offends her to keep pumping her pussy because he knows the only alternative he has available is Elaine's roast beef sandwich with Vordraks special sauce already in it. I don't see Null getting catfished by a tranny after avoiding it for 10 years with many people trying. But an incel getting pussy will act exactly like this. It's idubbbz and Anisa.
Have you ever met a woman? You think some girl wants to blow a fat, elder edgelord so he can let her ban whoever she wants on his gossip forum? You keep comparing him to iDubz and that matronly skank, but the thing you are forgetting, being iDubz' girlfriend offers cultural caché that transfers to the real world.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Have you ever met a woman? You think some girl wants to blow a fat, elder edgelord so he can let her ban whoever she wants on his gossip forum? You keep comparing him to iDubz and that matronly skank, but the thing you are forgetting, being iDubz' girlfriend offers cultural caché that transfers to the real world.
hahaha it worked for kyanka
you would be surprised
dont let your high esteem of lidldrip get in your way
i think some people here try to throw us off
i agree with guntchatregular, null gets a whiff of tuna and thinks hes the champ
makes more sense than lidl is a man and null is gay lmao
eliot roger has simps after death too

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Paying off the 400k fine for a guy, who got the fine... for not turning up at court. Not turning up for court? Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

No, no. joshy is clearly in a het relationship... with sock account. Look, ship if you want... but you appear retarded. K?
you act like lidl is a catch that is above jewsh
null is probably bi
even kingcobrajfs found a boo

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Did JFS have a history of whacking off to cat boys? joshy does. But it was probably "just a phase", like Crowder, yeah?
you act like thats the most important thing that happened in his life or thats the only thing he coudl be into
wasnt he thirteen when he said that
you care too much about what kfers say and not what they actually do
and crowder was married to a woman too so whats your point

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
imagine thinking lidl is too good for a neko shota incel masturbator

1711814786102.png

Hadrada

Baby Onion
View attachment 51321
Couple of points here. 1. Whose is talking about retirement? 2. I noticed that the "Here's my gibs 4 der lolsuit" posts have dropped off, and there has been no update on how much more money has been donated (remember, joshy said he'd tell us, then decided to bunk off... but not really, but still not update people on the fund. Y'know... how much went to Zhen, to stop him doxin' the broom?
I like that even Null on his alt account dosen't believe he has ever left the US. With Nulls type of lifestyle he could retire on 150k in some shithole eastern european or asian country but Lidl Drip is an american larping as a european so ofcourse he dosen't know shit about anything. That isn't amerimutt poltics.

Let's say you take the best of them that Null is most familiar which is probably Serbia. A Serbian crackshack can't be much more then let's say 15k that leaves him with 135k according to this Serbian single living costs monthly are about 626 dollars that gives us about 215 months or about 18 years. That's not even talking about whatever money he has saved from streaming or if he selects an even shittier country to hide in but who are we kidding he never left America.

Reason: edit

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
wasnt he thirteen when he said that
No. That's the kind of thing a janny (like Autistic Spite) would say.
you care too much about what kfers say and not what they actually do
Oh, this old chestnut. What's joshy done? He's whacked off to faggot CP in his late teens (luckily he has fellow faggots to sweep for him). He doesn't know his Dad, and his Mum is a violent loony, who took him to Pride.

Note you didn't explain why you think, that I think "lidl is too good for joshy". That's a retarded thing to think. I think lidl is a man, and you don't, that's what we are disagreeing about. The worth of lidl is nothing to do with it.

. That's not even talking about whatever money he has saved from streaming or if he selects an even shittier country to hide in but who are we kidding he never left America.
This is it. He was reviewing a food he couldn't get in the country he claimed he lived in. But yeah, joshy (a faggot with zero skills, zero charm) making it in a country where 90% of his income would go on the Slav gangster threating to kick the shit out of him.

Look what happened to CPR. Nah. joshy wouldn't last 5mins in the XCB. He couldn't hack it in Australia (where exbf Zhen lives).

Still. he does have mentally retarded simps, who'll sweep it up for him. Ofc, those tards (convicted baby rapist inc) cause more trouble for him. Maybe it's the ODD, hmmmm?

Last edited:

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
It's possible, but not what we were talking about. It's unlikely tho, unless it's "e-dating", which isn't dating. It's what retarded nonces do.

Like Isaac and his grooming server for nonces on that discord.

Do you think that Dyn and lidl are "dating"?
I've always shipped Null with The Last Stand and Dyn with Laurence Fishburne.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
It's possible, but not what we were talking about. It's unlikely tho, unless it's "e-dating", which isn't dating. It's what retarded nonces do.

Like Isaac and his grooming server for nonces on that discord.

Do you think that Dyn and lidl are "dating"?
no dyn is clearly a null groupie and would be in the know
his thread on kf on null is controlled op
lidl far more than dyn influencing nulls decisions
as of late nulls been going after lidls enemies
pay attention to how null and lidl interact
like a weak boy simp after his first whiff of vagoo
e-dating is possible but i doubt null is in serbia
hes been trying to use red herrings to throw people off