What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwi Farms Moderators

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Cool story.
modsrchill.png

Altistic gets all pissy having to moderate the Sektur Vs. Vtuber thread asks other users to snitch out people right in the thead. Isn't that what the report function is for? My guess is another mass banning is in the works.
View attachment 57566
no no, you don't understand. this time, it will be different because the reporting is done publicly like a man™

Janny REGENDarySumanai powerlevel about his college dating life.
View attachment 57635
View attachment 57636
Obviously a lie coming from the guy who admits to never dating anyone and is still a virgin.
View attachment 57637
View attachment 57638
View attachment 57639
Being so repulsive and disgusting to the point that nobody wants to fuck you is not something to brag about, especially if you're a forum janny on top of everything else. People who enjoy posting on Kiwicels.is don't deserve to reproduce

Reason: Lmao @ all the feels reacts too, truly is an echo chamber for society's biggest genetic fuck-ups
Last edited:
I like how Josh pretends to not know anything about his moderators even though there would have to be a decent vetting process to keep people who dislike KF from getting in. Or are we supposed to believe that he's letting every tom, dick and tranny be on the mod team?
I think if you ride his non-produceable pizza dick you have the full gateway

I like how Josh pretends to not know anything about his moderators even though there would have to be a decent vetting process to keep people who dislike KF from getting in. Or are we supposed to believe that he's letting every tom, dick and tranny be on the mod team?
Have you've seen some of them?
They aren't called Joshua's Tranny Jannies for nothing.

So what the hell is Trombonista's deal? Was randomly banned without warning again despite not fedposting and not actually breaking any rules. It must be her turn to be fucked over by karma and ousted from the site.

Back