KF Gossip 🗣️🦻🏼 KF General 2.0 / Green reddit / catboy ranch 2 Neko shota boogalo / cwcki forums autistic evolution

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
General Discussion: users, bad takes, jannys, Null, etc
https://archive.is/umMZ7
"What a cute avatar. How many cats in gaza have idf killed, cat fucker?"
3am and Ash...
ziosharkedit.jpg
jumps the zionist shark.... she isn't the only one, tho.
 
https://kiwifarms.st/threads/ask-as...about-child-porn.67088/page-297#post-25682170
https://archive.is/wip/7usML

"You need to stop giving me so much power over your life. Frankly if you stopped posting ignorant nazi dogshit all the time or obsessing about a cartoon version of me you've worked out in your head I'd mostly forget you existed. I'm worried you might have contact with kids and animals but I guess those anxieties need to get in the line"

Ash tells the thread... she's only pretending to be retarded...

"Why would I want anyone to be raised around homogenous suburban whites? They're the most boring venal people on earth. I had way more fun and was much happier when I attended a school that had some racial and economic diversity

Why do you keep talking about mental health? I thought mental healthcare providers were the enemy because they enable and validate the troons?"

Ash... the homogenous suburban whitey, there.... she's never met a wog IRL.

"Still does not explain your rabid, singular hyperfixation on this tiny group of people."

Same reason that Ash obsessively logs on to COmmie Farms every single day, just to be mocked?
Despite her profile is stamped as a lolcow, she just doesn't have a thread. Interesting
 
I've read on here how the farms is losing members and dying and I thought "maybe, but maybe OF is exaggerating a little because they hate Null". Nope. The farms really is dying.

There's a core of the same posters in the same threads doing the same schtick, fart-huffing, self-cum guzzling holier-than-thou posts, with a few perpetually banned orbiters making new accounts every six month, neither of whom are contributing in any meaningful way, financially or otherwise.

I haven't been on for a long, long time, maybe a year and without the requirement to log on to A+N, just browsing the site makes it clear that it's dead. So few new topics or posts, fewer still supporters than last year.

Shit, it really might be dead by Christmas.
 

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
508
Total visitors
511

Visitor Heatmap

Back
Top Bottom