Ishtar
Remarkable Onion
isnt that bc of the gay pedo furry spammer?LTTP but I've just tried logging on to KF to gloat and you have to do a 5 step verification and 'solving data challenge'. What the fuck lol
isnt that bc of the gay pedo furry spammer?LTTP but I've just tried logging on to KF to gloat and you have to do a 5 step verification and 'solving data challenge'. What the fuck lol
There's an old account called Whoopsie Daisy that was pink triangled because it was dog piled by anti-pedophile pedophiles. Null jumped on the bandwagon, got shat on by the account, pink triangled it then it never posted again.View attachment 115988View attachment 115989View attachment 115990
I went to the Kyle Carrozza news thread and turns out some users got banned for much worse stuff. Ouch!
obvious ban.pink triangled it then it never posted again.
you mean unreal skybox/David hoffman?isnt that bc of the gay pedo furry spammer?
Oh hey that's me! I was the one that screenshotted his messages. I mentioned it in his thread but that convo got buried under the reason "off-topic" and both me and that other person was banned 10 minutes later lmao.View attachment 115971
But it was making fun of Null's freak out over the little robot girl from Pragmata that did him in.