What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
delusional.PNG

228 days.PNG

insecure.PNG.png

Coming from a self centered person. If it takes intense beauty measures to feel accepted and a philosophical look at the idea, sounds like projection when you generalize girls. 228 days. Time does fly when you're shitting on a walking corpse. July 31st is when it's going to be 200 days. We should gather around a have a meme off of the countdown. Crazy to look back at the other night and see the attempt made by her little bitch to scare us. Who cares. Criticism counts as murder and manslaughter to this retard. They both know deep down to the core they have no idea what they are talking about. High school drop out intelligence, crackhead logic, and panic attacks is what orbits around both these fools. What's next? A countdown to when she decides to apply for disability? Another thing. Rose keeps saying she will work. Okay but work isn't doing the best for one week then not showing up to work the next. Someone who is a self loathing dyke with 10 cats sure will meet all reliability expectations. Showing up on time, getting the job done, and being a team player. I love the fact the little bitch tried to say I'm on steam 24/7. Must mean both these rejects don't work and suck their parents tit.

Katelyn Summers

Baby Onion
Hey Retard! @Prospero @Katelyn Summers

Did you drop something?

"It's like every month she's talking about wanting to get into some different career. Off the top of my head as far as I've known her shes: wanted to be a tattoo artist, a bartender, a coder, a background actress, a streamer...probably even more im not remembering."

" Most girls won't simp and give her money so they're useless to her and any that have something better are a threat. I'm actually very surprised we haven't gotten a paypig funded breast augmentation arc yet."

" She complains about all the people who hurt her in the past but I was one of probably many telling her her behavior will have consequences if she keeps hanging out with scum of the earth like meth heads and God knows what. She can't take advice and if she does she'll pretend it was her idea."

I have you all figured out so good. I know who most of you are in this thread. I study this shit like a book just not the onionfags like @Crimson Fucker and @Daniel Lopez because at the end of the day they are THE pawns.

And if you Janny this post @Timepace. You advocate for censorship and that would go against Kens principles. YOU dropped those DMs in here then retracted them and so I saved them. You guys love to think rose is retarded but fuck, imagine being played by someone who can barely see the light of day.

Weak little boy. How would you want to reproduce with her? The bitch can't even keep the mood going. By the time you get home from a date to where you paid for her dinner, drove her home and want to have a great finish to the day by clapping some katie cheeks, she shuts down. She will take your money, your energy, your happiness, your time and forget you even exist. She still loves me deep down and she can't admit it. Me, fuck that. I have learned my lesson the hard way very well. You should hear about all of the fetish shit she had maybe still has. Did you know she has a rape one, abuse, tied up? Crazy stuff but that's not all! I've heard you failed at your dream job =D and you ghost your friends. How could you let down such great friends who had your back all these years? Who supported you by being apart of your community? 1,000 hours on tf2 and 10,000 to a youtube channel that's gone. What a failure. Now you sit with another failure. But trust me pal, the minute you have more than she does she will take it from you or ghost you. You are just falling into a trap. Then saying my real name on here. I would love to know yours so we can be friends maybe.

Also, HI Rose! I love you pumpkin pie!

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Hey Retard! @Prospero @Katelyn Summers

Did you drop something?

"It's like every month she's talking about wanting to get into some different career. Off the top of my head as far as I've known her shes: wanted to be a tattoo artist, a bartender, a coder, a background actress, a streamer...probably even more im not remembering."

" Most girls won't simp and give her money so they're useless to her and any that have something better are a threat. I'm actually very surprised we haven't gotten a paypig funded breast augmentation arc yet."

" She complains about all the people who hurt her in the past but I was one of probably many telling her her behavior will have consequences if she keeps hanging out with scum of the earth like meth heads and God knows what. She can't take advice and if she does she'll pretend it was her idea."

I have you all figured out so good. I know who most of you are in this thread. I study this shit like a book just not the onionfags like @Crimson Fucker and @Daniel Lopez because at the end of the day they are THE pawns.

And if you Janny this post @Timepace. You advocate for censorship and that would go against Kens principles. YOU dropped those DMs in here then retracted them and so I saved them. You guys love to think rose is retarded but fuck, imagine being played by someone who can barely see the light of day.
Not reading all that. Keep jerking off to the living corpse lady who will never have sex with you and doesn't actually care about you. At least when frog ninja does the simping meme it's funny because the shit he says is absolutely hilarious. You're just pathetic and unfunny.

Reason: Penis
Last edited:

Katelyn Summers

Baby Onion
Katies bitch must be afraid of me. I was ready to start to know the guy. I saw he was on VR chat the other day probably having a little digital camp fire with his queen of corpses. If only there was a way to join and introduce myself to him without that whore being around I could convince him he's fucking up bad by defending her. k k doesn't have much friends just some. It would be ashame to lose the one that bends over the most for her. Oh well.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
View attachment 58191

I found this at barnes & noble
I will now learn more about rose from this book <3

the fact you went out and bought a book because rose was just on your mind. and you have fags backing you. it writes itself. you love to say rose is always about worrying about herself but yet here you are going to a book store taking time out of your day to get a book thinking rose is a narcissist. oh and yeah now I understand why you would befriend an autistic person at a store because you play guitar hero like a kid born with fucked up fingers

Timepace

Local Moderator
the fact you went out and bought a book because rose was just on your mind. and you have fags backing you. it writes itself. you love to say rose is always about worrying about herself but yet here you are going to a book store taking time out of your day to get a book thinking rose is a narcissist. oh and yeah now I understand why you would befriend an autistic person at a store because you play guitar hero like a kid born with fucked up fingers

you can't read for shit ------------> "I found this at barnes & noble"

yuri.PNG

also
yet you defend this shit??? I read this shit today and wanted to fucking puke. You are associating yourself with a fucking pedophile. Holy shit when people start telling you to kill yourself I won't jannie that because this is low life jerk off shit. Yeah asshole I went outside something rose cant do to get away from my personal issues and when I saw the words "narcissism" rose in fact did cross my mind but I was not thinking about her prior to going there, prior to leaving my house to do something relaxing and go book shopping since I read rather than sitting on a website obsessing about what I look like and what I do with my life. AND YES, one reason why I made that other thread is to bait you into making yourself look like an asshole but the main being because I need someone to read and hear about the bullshit I put up at work which btw rose doesn't work, keeps saying she does but doesn't so if she had to deal with what I have to she would shutdown and management would fire her for failing at just doing what you're told.

You also love bringing up my guitar hero videos so much. Do you beat off to my youtube channel or something? like fucking get over yourself

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
you can't read for shit ------------> "I found this at barnes & noble"

View attachment 58193

also
yet you defend this shit??? I read this shit today and wanted to fucking puke. You are associating yourself with a fucking pedophile. Holy shit when people start telling you to kill yourself I won't jannie that because this is low life jerk off shit. Yeah asshole I went outside something rose cant do to get away from my personal issues and when I saw the words "narcissism" rose in fact did cross my mind but I was not thinking about her prior to going there, prior to leaving my house to do something relaxing and go book shopping since I read rather than sitting on a website obsessing about what I look like and what I do with my life. AND YES, one reason why I made that other thread is to bait you into making yourself look like an asshole but the main being because I need someone to read and hear about the bullshit I put up at work which btw rose doesn't work, keeps saying she does but doesn't so if she had to deal with what I have to she would shutdown and management would fire her for failing at just doing what you're told.

You also love bringing up my guitar hero videos so much. Do you beat off to my youtube channel or something? like fucking get over yourself

for sure you sat in the manga section in the corner of the store with colored hair and rainbow flag stickers with your discord buddies obsessing over characters with gender fluid delusions. I do watch your youtube channel because it reminds me how your father made a great decision to leave when he did. fucking guitar hero and a shitty guitar solo. and you say you want to be a part of a band

Timepace

Local Moderator
blog.PNG

"as well as the obvious gore fettish"
"I was over the addiction"
"when I get a job I would probably start as shelf collection for Yaoi, Yuri, and Otome collections"

WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY
I knew she was a sex pest for kids a long time ago. Keep aiming for low hanging fruit kid, at the end of the day this is what you're defending.

Timepace

Local Moderator
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐦"

𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾. 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇.

I'm on page 24 but decided to stop so I can share some information and thoughts of mine comparing what I have read to what I have experienced from rose just being an observer.

𝘖𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦 8 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 "𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘮"
It Reads

"
Narcissists usually feel pretty ground about themselves. They tend to be self-centered and carefully construct realities in their minds that support their overly positive view of themselves. If they don't get their way, they get angry. They seek power and control and can be extremely manipulative..

"
If you do a thorough search into the madness of her facebook more importantly from 2020 to 2023 you can see how she puts herself up so high. Quirk remarks made by her to men, feeling a high from having lustful guys worship her body like she's the only woman on this planet. Of course, like mentioned for the 100 times, the selfishness of her. Do you know how fish eyes are? Where they don't view themselves but what's to the left or right of them. With Rose, she's a fish with eyes only viewing itself. Then when she sees the opportunity, she controls her friends sometimes into doing malicious stuff. This is why she rotates her friend lists so much and she actually flaunted this in a blog she made yesterday. Also, the reason she made a site in the first place is so she can feel important and special. Hardly any blogs discuss empathy for others rather she is trying to look perfect to others.

𝙊𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 22 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 "𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙢"
It Reads

"
Narcissists often have an insatiable appetite for approval. They expect to be admired and given an uninterrupted stream of positive attention. When not given sufficient recognition, they pout, sulk, or get angry

"
Yes, this is so true with her. Any slight of disagreement sends her into a coping and unamused spree. She will react impulsively to comments by generalizing a group of people based on who that person is criticizing her. It could be a woman of the same race as her and she would say stuff like "oh other girls just don't get it, they are made that I'm a doll like girl" She lives off of yes men. She needs to feel like everything she says is not subjective and is correct 100%. This is overlapped by her sense of the godlike mentality.

Finally
𝙊𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 25 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 "𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙢"

"
A narcissist who lacks empathy can only stand in their own shoes; no other shoes exist. They do not understand the experiences, emotional states, or desires of others.

"
Her website rarely talks about consideration for others. If she really wanted to rebuttal what we say on this thread, then how come she only dedicates her blog to garbage like loli stuff and being a doll? It's because she doesn't care if you are depressed, have anxiety, she cares about what we say on this thread but when she escapes into writing that garbage she lives in a world of thinking she is doing no wrong. If there was a girl for instance doing the same thing but not unhinged and stupid, she would not read the blog because why would she want to take time to read something that someone is going through? She would rather sit behind the screen and reread stuff she wrote because she thinks she is the only person going through what she is.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐦"

𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾. 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖽𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇.

I'm on page 24 but decided to stop so I can share some information and thoughts of mine comparing what I have read to what I have experienced from rose just being an observer.

𝘖𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦 8 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 "𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘮"
It Reads

"
Narcissists usually feel pretty ground about themselves. They tend to be self-centered and carefully construct realities in their minds that support their overly positive view of themselves. If they don't get their way, they get angry. They seek power and control and can be extremely manipulative..

"
If you do a thorough search into the madness of her facebook more importantly from 2020 to 2023 you can see how she puts herself up so high. Quirk remarks made by her to men, feeling a high from having lustful guys worship her body like she's the only woman on this planet. Of course, like mentioned for the 100 times, the selfishness of her. Do you know how fish eyes are? Where they don't view themselves but what's to the left or right of them. With Rose, she's a fish with eyes only viewing itself. Then when she sees the opportunity, she controls her friends sometimes into doing malicious stuff. This is why she rotates her friend lists so much and she actually flaunted this in a blog she made yesterday. Also, the reason she made a site in the first place is so she can feel important and special. Hardly any blogs discuss empathy for others rather she is trying to look perfect to others.

𝙊𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 22 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1 "𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙢"
It Reads

"
Narcissists often have an insatiable appetite for approval. They expect to be admired and given an uninterrupted stream of positive attention. When not given sufficient recognition, they pout, sulk, or get angry

"
Yes, this is so true with her. Any slight of disagreement sends her into a coping and unamused spree. She will react impulsively to comments by generalizing a group of people based on who that person is criticizing her. It could be a woman of the same race as her and she would say stuff like "oh other girls just don't get it, they are made that I'm a doll like girl" She lives off of yes men. She needs to feel like everything she says is not subjective and is correct 100%. This is overlapped by her sense of the godlike mentality.

Finally
𝙊𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 25 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 "𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙢"

"
A narcissist who lacks empathy can only stand in their own shoes; no other shoes exist. They do not understand the experiences, emotional states, or desires of others.

"
Her website rarely talks about consideration for others. If she really wanted to rebuttal what we say on this thread, then how come she only dedicates her blog to garbage like loli stuff and being a doll? It's because she doesn't care if you are depressed, have anxiety, she cares about what we say on this thread but when she escapes into writing that garbage she lives in a world of thinking she is doing no wrong. If there was a girl for instance doing the same thing but not unhinged and stupid, she would not read the blog because why would she want to take time to read something that someone is going through? She would rather sit behind the screen and reread stuff she wrote because she thinks she is the only person going through what she is.

you need that book for depression and maybe guitar hero lessons

Back