• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Bird_Fucker

Powerslave
Registered
who the fuck are you? do you have that saved on your pc because you want your ass blown out by one of them? gayest avatar, gayest profile imaginable.
Let me break it down in hazbin terms since your Coomer Twittertard brain can't handle basic commands. "Your need to fucking Stop Fucking little boys and fucking little girls. Did I tell you how much your Fucking Loser behavior reflects your Fucking Loser life. Your father Should of swallowed instead of letting an Beta release of a child out. Here's something for your Fucking ADHD OCD POKEMON BADGE COLLECTION BRAIN can pay Attention too.
crimson two.png

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
period.PNG

kingkaine.png

Question.
What is 300 - 212?
88!
Why 88?
88 days in and still no job!

@AboutToBustOut Did you jerk yourself to those pictures of that whore yet? I bet it feels very lonely. That's okay I'm here to talk sweetie :3.

scene.png

Also, I did in fact private my friend list because now my friends are getting nasty messages from random accounts. I guess Rose is so desperate for attention she has bitch boy or her man children to do her dirty work. How pathetic.

steam.PNG

They message a guy who is in a relationship with another girl that I just game with telling him that he's messing up his life for dating me? I'm only his friend, he's taken. I guess bitch boy shit himself when he saw I game with other dudes.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
View attachment 58954

View attachment 58956

Question.
What is 300 - 212?
88!
Why 88?
88 days in and still no job!

@AboutToBustOut Did you jerk yourself to those pictures of that whore yet? I bet it feels very lonely. That's okay I'm here to talk sweetie :3.

View attachment 58958

Also, I did in fact private my friend list because now my friends are getting nasty messages from random accounts. I guess Rose is so desperate for attention she has bitch boy or her man children to do her dirty work. How pathetic.

View attachment 58959

They message a guy who is in a relationship with another girl that I just game with telling him that he's messing up his life for dating me? I'm only his friend, he's taken. I guess bitch boy shit himself when he saw I game with other dudes.

@Bird_Fucker just go back to the corner you came from no one cares faggot
you keep telling yourself that your fuckable, i go to that site i found your ugly ass face on and I see scene,goth,emo,punk girls that are smoking hot i'd clap any day of the week while you huh, 3 images you can do better
no ass no tits lame as fuck makes me wonder how lame your pussy is too probably crusty i would get scratches all over my dick

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
you keep telling yourself that your fuckable, i go to that site i found your ugly ass face on and I see scene,goth,emo,punk girls that are smoking hot i'd clap any day of the week while you huh, 3 images you can do better
no ass no tits lame as fuck makes me wonder how lame your pussy is too probably crusty i would get scratches all over my dick

Actually. Why don't you grow some balls and make a profile on there with your real face huh? Since you keep captivating over vagina so much. Give it a try. Maybe then you'll get nudes sent your way rather than white knighting a dead body.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
>THIS PERSON DOESN'T HAVE BALLOON TITS AND KIM KARDASHIAN ASS THEY MUST BE LAME AND CRUSTY!!1!!111!
SJCSubaPiss.gif

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Let me break it down in hazbin terms since your Coomer Twittertard brain can't handle basic commands. "Your need to fucking Stop Fucking little boys and fucking little girls. Did I tell you how much your Fucking Loser behavior reflects your Fucking Loser life. Your father Should of swallowed instead of letting an Beta release of a child out. Here's something for your Fucking ADHD OCD POKEMON BADGE COLLECTION BRAIN can pay Attention too.
View attachment 58830
I was not ready for that post LMFAO now I'm stuck having a laughing fit