Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
For no apparent reason, joshie have decided to invade the Pollacks like it's 1930s and him be the Nazi Germany' finest.
And yes he complains about Polish kiwinig gossip about not just users but lidl drip specifically.
View attachment 116029
What a faggot...
>I make more through superchats than the entire site generates
Josh is basically admitting he makes over 200K yearly. I see little evidence (beside his fewer streams now) that he makes much less than last December. But remember, he is still too poor to replace his chair!
 
 
Last edited:
https://archive.is/oxZn8
sellers.webp
"Goodness gracious me!"

He posts and talks like a woman
But zhe cries just like a little girl...
 
I bet Josh ate the entire thing within a day
Really think zhe is cooking any of the food zhe posts pics of?

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/oneyplays.69644/page-1940#post-25702231
https://archive.is/wip/Iktkb
"yeah it would be funny when i drive to the datacenter and throw this shit in a fucking bin and move to peru to do dmt until i die"
joshy and zher Ashley styled posting. I imagine that the "until I die" bit would happen a couple of hours into the "trip". joshy doesn't seem to been someone who can handle introspection.
 
Really think zhe is cooking any of the food zhe posts pics of?

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/oneyplays.69644/page-1940#post-25702231
https://archive.is/wip/Iktkb
"yeah it would be funny when i drive to the datacenter and throw this shit in a fucking bin and move to peru to do dmt until i die"
joshy and zher Ashley styled posting. I imagine that the "until I die" bit would happen a couple of hours into the "trip". joshy doesn't seem to been someone who can handle introspection.
It is possible since Josh is a prototranny that he cooks he might even knit!
 

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
489
Total visitors
492

Visitor Heatmap

Back
Top Bottom