Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
He's in an autistic bubble and doesn't get he's one of the most hated figures on the internet
I get the impulse here but Josh has a very realistic appreciation for how much he's hated and will be concealed carrying every minute he's in public.
All his neighbors will know who he is, every antifa in a thousand mile radius will know who he is
It's my assumption that he'll be moving somewhere very secluded, likely Appalachia.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I get the impulse here but Josh has a very realistic appreciation for how much he's hated and will be concealed carrying every minute he's in public.
If he had an appreciation for how much he was really hated he would turn that concealed carried gun around under his own chin.

It's my assumption that he'll be moving somewhere very secluded, likely Appalachia.
Well he is complete (possibly) white trash so that tracks

iFred

Registered
Did he say that's what he's planning to do? A psychotically paranoid nerd who's never trained with a gun before being strapped every time he leaves home, nothing will go wrong there. Whether he can realistically claim he was being attacked blowing someone away even in a stand your ground state still means a years long civil nightmare that would make the Russell Greer stuff seem like a fun distraction.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Did he say that's what he's planning to do? A psychotically paranoid nerd who's never trained with a gun before being strapped every time he leaves home, nothing will go wrong there. Whether he can realistically claim he was being attacked blowing someone away even in a stand your ground state still means a years long civil nightmare that would make the Russell Greer stuff seem like a fun distraction.
He's going to Cheddar Bob himself

Concealed carry is based.
Hey if you wanna dick ride null you go over to kiwi farms and do that

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Can you imagine null trying to draw a firearm? The only way he shoots someone is Oscar Pistorius style through a bathroom door, except he'll be inside ofc.

A fat cowardly retard with a gun is more dangerous to themselves than anyone they're aiming it at

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Did he say that's what he's planning to do?
Correct on the gun part, him moving to the middle of nowhere is speculation but checks out I think.
He's extremely frightened of being found by trantifa, so I have no doubt he'll go somewhere very far from them that has stand your ground laws. Also, it'll be an area that's overwhelmingly White, so it narrows things down considerably. West Virginia is my guess but maybe I'm just over fixated on it because that's where his company is based now.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Null's real estate agent wondering why a childless single man in his 30s is insisting he only shortlist properties within waddling distance of a school.

Psst, key kid... I've got some basil back at my place, wanna see?
More like he's wondering why his client keeps asking for properties that are exactly 501 feet away from a school

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
I'm not surprised kf is tied to hacking groups tbh. Now that this info's out I wonder what the next step is
fun fact: the owner of the notorious dark web database/website leaks marketplace forum, breachforums, once gave null a big donation.

no surprise here to see kiwifarms being frequently associated with hacking

edit: here's the proof.
Joshua Conner Moon knowingly accepted money from this SICK pedophile
1690937016762.png
apparently, this faggot is a pedophile. lmao

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I read the article and there was 0 declaration that Kiwifarms was the origin of the hack. Josh is just coping about another negative article for his website. The title of the article is very clear, "Spy Site Selling Discord Messages Linked to Kiwi Farms."

It looks like the originator of the hack, Spy Pet, lying about having a Kiwifarms account and Josh appears to confirm it is the real Spy Pet by saying, "Hey @spy_pet I guess you woke for us now."
View attachment 53809

This wouldn't be the first time Kiwifarms has associated itself with hacking, hacking groups, and hosting hacked content. 3 examples, if you will:

1. Lolcow Ethan Ralph's subscription service, Killstream.tv, was hacked leaking to doxes via users IPs and emails. Kiwifarms hosted such material and the originator of the leak joined Kiwifarms to promote it. He was even an active participant in the chat at times. For unknown reasons his account was quietly banned months after the hack. Perhaps Josh realized what a bad look it was to comingle with the hacker so publicly.
View attachment 53814View attachment 53815View attachment 53811View attachment 53810

2. When Ralph accidentally shows his password on stream a year or two ago Kiwifarms users were happy to login to his email and post whatever they could find. This was how they realized Ralph made a quarter million dollars.
View attachment 53823View attachment 53824

3. Owner of hacker site Raid Forum and confirmed pedophile Pompompurin had an account on Kiwifarms and used it to defend himself. You can find all the evidence of these claims in the thread below. He was also quietly banned sometime last year in 2023.
View attachment 53816View attachment 53817View attachment 53818

TLDR: Kiwifarms definitely has ties to hacking groups, gives a platform to hosting hacked material, and shifts blame into it's own hacking activities by blaming the originator. It's like justifying stealing from a store because one person busted the window and took something. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Josh confirmed it was the real Spy Pet on MATI. His attempt to lie to the media was sad.