Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
200w (2).gif

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
>nooooo, not my religious terrorist cult! you are literally harming free speech!!
what a huge cope. reminder that free speech doesn't mean you are free from criticism and outrage. what the westboro baptist church do all day doesn't fall under free speech. they're actively trying to disrupt free speech and a civil society.

SentinentCloud

Registered
>nooooo, not my religious terrorist cult! you are literally harming free speech!!
what a huge cope. reminder that free speech doesn't mean you are free from criticism and outrage. what the westboro baptist church do all day doesn't fall under free speech. they're actively trying to disrupt free speech and a civil society.

wrong child, the westboro baptist church are extremly based and anti-fagpilled

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
But Fred Phelps was a nigger lover.

Epic fail.
I made the mistake of trying to listen to Josh's gay ass show today and walked away quite angry. Started off with the bullshit male feminist shit that drove me off and only got through the WBC shit before turning it off.
The entire point of that "church" was to push muh freeze peach as far as possible in the hope that they could file lolsuits complaining their rights had been infringed, which is the most spiritually kiked shit imaginable.
It's people like Josh and the "Pray for more dead fag soldiers" (((church))) that are crushing the first amendment, not the troons.
When you push as hard as fucking possible against the boundaries of a rule, eventually they will break. And when they're rebuilt, the cage becomes smaller.
I've said it before but Josh wants to build an alliance of the stupidest fucking people under the banner of freeze peach. I'll have to go look for it, but WBC came up before around the time I became aware of him bridge building with Sanctioned Suicide. Glad to see this fucking idiot is coping further into destructive ideologies, it vindicates flipping on him.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
funny thing is, josh has been using xenforo all his life. now suddenly, xenforo is shit? good grief
It's only a pain in the ass when your forum no longer receives automatic updates from the company. Check the Xenforo license info at the bottom of the homepage of KF. That's how long it's been an actual issue for him
Screenshot_2024-04-18-23-34-38-54_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

In order to stop getting screencapped, it's necessary for you to understand what's going on instead of assuming everything he does is literally retarded. It's at least a 40/60 split, but still, simmer down

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
wrong child, the westboro baptist church are extremly based and anti-fagpilled
Enjoy hell, heathen.
It's like most of the longtime posters, they like to say they have principles. Just the most convenient principles for whatever they want at the moment.
null claims he does not encourage weening, let look at his users:
nogayops.png

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
other people that say gay people will go to hell are quoting the old testament. Jesus negated all of that in the new testament.
Even the OT stuff that people think condemns homosexuality itself was condemning sexual perversion and inhospitality in general like trying to gang rape an angel and putting men in a submissive role like on the bottom in sex. The ancients who wrote the bible did not have the concept of sexual orientation. It is a modern concept.