What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Someone is grumpy
Screenshot_20240915-123857.png.png

View attachment 66537
"yes give me demands to make sudden decisions, that's a good idea. i always appreciate random fucking people giving me orders."
Joshua Conner Moon, 32 year old male, in response to being told to clean the deep fryer.
As if she actually did appreciate the things being told, she can't even hold any criticism, fat faggot

Ever since the Loomer and Swift thing, he's become even MORE of an obnoxious faggot than before.

Don't both bitches have their own containment/cow threads? Why can't he bitch about that in either one of those threads instead of having to constantly derail the US Politics thread? Even the regulars are noticing it's not fun anymore ever since Lidl and Josh came in.

Null is a living, breathing, walking vagina suffering from MASSIVE Unwarranted Self Importance. No man in their right mind would give two flying fucks about EITHER hoes.

View attachment 66540
Null continues helping out Tay-Tay.
You see, based TayTay has no other choice but to endorse the Border Czar who imports brown rapists into the country because Orange Man used AI and Autistic Man made joke. The unwashed masses have no choice but to follow in the political footsteps of the poor oppressed billionaire cunt living in a gated community who got dogpiled by Dumpf.

I can't help but wonder if Joshtax isn't a bit jealous over Russhole getting more attention from Taytay than he'll ever receive.

Back