What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
tell em 3MMA !
1689635998479.png

commendable even made a rumble account just to be an NPC.

A user brought up Null's time as an 8Chan mod, and people didn't like it.
The freaks trying to paint maintaining a website that hosted actual photographic lewds of kids that only skirted categorization as cp because there wasn't nudity as noble libertarianism deserve to be in prison and I'm glad I called that Useful_mistake freak a loser when he was hanging out with all my DM frens over there.

Anyone who isn't a pedo would have walked away from a job like that or at the very least would feel enough shame to evaluate the damage their stupid ideas did and not plaster the cringe inducing Gadsden flag all over their shitty website. Imagine if any group of transwomen were publicly going "yeah I ran a cp hub because of libertarianism". Their fucking houses would get blown up.

Like it or not folx Josh fits your platonic ideal of a pedo. Pale, addicted to computer, low impulse control whether it's treats or blurting out slurs because he stopped mentally or emotionally maturing at age 12, has nebulous and confused sexuality/sexual experiences that all existed through the internet and exposed him to fetishes most people never touch. Finally being a braggart about cultivating two (2) websites that explicitly allowed cp material. If it was anyone else especially a troon you'd be out for blood, so I wonder what the real motivations are here. You would think a group that sees themselves as S tier armchair psychologists would call a spade and spade.

The freaks trying to paint maintaining a website that hosted actual photographic lewds of kids that only skirted categorization as cp because there wasn't nudity as noble libertarianism deserve to be in prison and I'm glad I called that Useful_mistake freak a loser when he was hanging out with all my DM frens over there.

Anyone who isn't a pedo would have walked away from a job like that or at the very least would feel enough shame to evaluate the damage their stupid ideas did and not plaster the cringe inducing Gadsden flag all over their shitty website. Imagine if any group of transwomen were publicly going "yeah I ran a cp hub because of libertarianism". Their fucking houses would get blown up.
You keep pointing the trans women hate the site. however I like to point out that if you read some of the comments sections, especially in the stink ditch sub forum. if you somehow gain the ability to read between the lines there are a lot of people from the LGBTQ community that support the forum. Or in minimum agree with what things have been said ,again to some degree. you’ll also notice if you look on the thread of how people have been peak trans . there are many stories of people supporting the LGBTQ movement until it got very demanding on the use of pronouns and how their lives are horrible if they don’t meet the demands of the movement.

Like it or not folx Josh fits your platonic ideal of a pedo. Pale, addicted to computer, low impulse control whether it's treats or blurting out slurs because he stopped mentally or emotionally maturing at age 12, has nebulous and confused sexuality/sexual experiences that all existed through the internet and exposed him to fetishes most people never touch. Finally being a braggart about cultivating two (2) websites that explicitly allowed cp material. If it was anyone else especially a troon you'd be out for blood, so I wonder what the real motivations are here. You would think a group that sees themselves as S tier armchair psychologists would call a spade and spade.
God, Asshole Jankowski. You sure do you like posting in the main thread of a site that's stalking you.

"Colleen is based for not apologizing for sexting underage fans and Turkey Tom is based for not apologizing for having pedophile mods in his discord that he deleted, wiping the evidence."
View attachment 36755:thinking:
Josh's insatiable hunger for underage boyim

it already was most of his victims were niggers
His neighbors also were (I believe) lower-class black families. I think I saw an interview with the lady who lived next door to him and she remembers it was odd this dorky, weird white dude chose to live in a predominantly black Milwaukee slum. He would even converse with them and give them homemade sandwiches. God knows what kind of meat he used…

"Colleen is based for not apologizing for sexting underage fans and Turkey Tom is based for not apologizing for having pedophile mods in his discord that he deleted, wiping the evidence."
View attachment 36755:thinking:
Man, TT just glossed right the fuck over that, huh. He’s so consumed with online drama cuz he’s effectively a Leafy clone (not counting his video essays which I do enjoy but I suspect he pays someone else to write and edit them) but when some juicy drama comes along that he’s almost directly involved in it’s fucking crickets. Go figure.
He's over 30 btw { december 1992 }
Jersh seems WAYYY younger. I think autism kinda has that effect (I mean look at Chris Chan), partially with his voice and the restricted affect and vocal fry but also all his weird habits and idiosyncrasies. For example: like his obsession with doing pizza day every week, which would be kinda cute and endearing if he wasn’t such a hateful person.

Back