What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
"Colleen is based for not apologizing for sexting underage fans and Turkey Tom is based for not apologizing for having pedophile mods in his discord that he deleted, wiping the evidence."
View attachment 36755:thinking:
Every fascist//nazi/wignat I've ever met is like an evil cartoon character. It's weird, because you expect far leftists to be the evil ones when you're more of a political normie/liberal, but you actually start reading their works and the history of their countries and you see how they came to their conclusions. With guys like these it's usually like they just want to cause as much as shitstorms as possible without caring about the hypocrisy.

fascist//nazi/wignat

far leftists to be the evil ones
"Far Right" means the Left that the Left doesn't want to talk about. Nazis were Progs (Left), Mussolini was a Communist (Lenin was sadden by Il Duce's departure.
cause as much as shitstorms as possible without caring about the hypocrisy

Of course he supports colleen, she's a pedophile just like he is.

He however will struggle to ever remain on clearnet now, he'll most likely get his asn's pulled for abusing the announcement options and misrepresenting himself as a host to bypass ASN blacklists. He's a fucking idiot and once the troons keep reporting it they'll pull those and he'll be fucked for good. It's the last thing he's got.
i'm going to call shenanigans, i've seen enough threads on tv about her the last month to know that if there was a lick of real proof i'd have seen it hundreds of times now. those coomers clipped background weirdos in tv shows if they do something abnormal, somehow despite a literal entire career spent in front of a camera i've yet to see anything beyond shopped proof.

As for her "jokes" ok? look at the shit emily youcis or james gunn was saying back then. People need to realize that a good chunk of jokes were just considered jokes back then, its like thinking Russia is some evil threat, up until 2016 you'd be considered a retard to have the opinion that a woman talking about her uncle paul molesting her was proof she's a diddler.

"how many soliders i would let die"
Because Null you won't be serving in any military so you want to act like a retarded general (like those in the east you love so much), you're too much a coward to accept fighting for a country that isn't chink shit and you would be the zoomer version of draft dodgers of the 60s with even less of a reason to dodge a draft. the more i see null the more i genuinely believe in deporting these retards to china or russia. Let null live in china and see how glorious it is when the pizza place won't serve him because they won't serve whites/blacks. Also I'll never understand why null hates DA JOOOs so much when they're the model ethnostate, even retards like Richard Spencer could see that, but its sad when the like sSpencer are smarter with wignat shit than Zoomer MAGAmutts.
>"it takes 3 sim cards to fool the FBI"
Yeah and it took a genderblob with a kitchen knife to make you flee the USA when the cops told you to shoot the faggot (by your own admission).

"Colleen is based for not apologizing for sexting underage fans and Turkey Tom is based for not apologizing for having pedophile mods in his discord that he deleted, wiping the evidence."
Screenshot_20230702-225118-512.png
Josh finally did disavow Colleen, but it was entirely unrelated to her inappropriate contact with underage fans. I think she was laughing at some woman's dead pet.

View attachment 36980
View attachment 36981
View attachment 36982
Null made the last two posts because a mass shooter who killed 23 people is getting life in prison.
Again, Null go legit 5 fucking seconds without bringing up niggers at this point, but the state of burgers at this point.
>Mass shooter kills 23 people
>ACTUALLY OUR SOCIETY IS BAD BECAUSE HE GETS TO SUFFER IN PRISION
I swear Null is just projecting at this point, I hate using that term, but for how much he brings up rape and blacks/trannies, he's has to have a closeted fetish for them.

Again, Null go legit 5 fucking seconds without bringing up niggers at this point, but the state of burgers at this point.
I swear Null is just projecting at this point, I hate using that term, but for how much he brings up rape and blacks/trannies, he's has to have a closeted fetish for them.
Null just keeps on getting worse with his hot takes

it already was most of his victims were niggers
Also Dahmer got killed in prisons by a black dude (Christopher Scarver). I can see the message now
>You see Dahmer killed niggers so who cares about those monkeys, but the system is rigged because a hoodnigger killed a guy who molested and ate young boys, that's why the west is dying and Americans are niglet blacked cattle, because they let cannibals die in prisons.

View attachment 36980
View attachment 36981
View attachment 36982
Null made the last two posts because a mass shooter who killed 23 people is getting life in prison.
They're decentru at stopping rape in US prison. There are multiple drop boxes that kick off an investigation by an independent third party. What Josharu is describing is consensual sex. Plus, how do you not know that you join a gang based on race in 2023? If you were raped it would be a white boy Josharu. Shamfuru Disprafu!

What you should really be worried about is getting shanked and/or being beaten down by prison jerkcops.

View attachment 36980
View attachment 36981
View attachment 36982
That's deranged. I believe he's made this point about "Americans are obsessed with nigger prison rape" thing before. All that only exists because of a lack of executions. He's a terrible trad to not want to expand it.
not be a pussy and put on sunscreen
Enjoy hemorrhaging to death with melanoma.
because they let cannibals die in prisons.
American W tbf.

agreed. At this point, Null just might be plotting a shooting.

Back